Have you been to many?

Do you drink, or have you ever?

Have you ever been pickled?

Have you seen Crossing Delancey?

Do you like Amy Irving?

Do you like Peter Riegert

Have you seen Carrie?

Have you seen Animal House?

Do you like any of the Law & Order shows?

I could go on with this all day. Back to your drinking. Not that you do, or anything, but . . .

How old are you?

Do you like steak?

Do you like seafood?

What is your favorite restaurant?

What is your favorite dessert?

Do you get along with your family OK?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Who is your favorite actor?

Who is your least favorite actor?

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ?

What is your favorite music genre?

What is your favorite movie genre?

Do you like animated movies?

Do you like animated TV shows?

What are your favorites, from both categories?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

What is your favorite TV show?

Name your favorite sports.

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Debate With?

Suspect's Reviews

Dinner with any three people living or dead, who will it be Dill? (no family or friends)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Do you like pickles? Yes, I love pickles actually. I assume this has to do with my name, and yes many have called me Dill-Pickle

What is your favorite kind? Vlasic, for sure.

What is your least favorite kind? I don't think I enough attention to pickle brands to pick one I hate most...

Do you like relish trays? Sometimes, only if it's just the tray, like for a snack or something. Kinda gross with other food.

Do you like dill dip? Can't say I've had that

What about chips, or pretzels? I like both, a lot. I'm a salt guy. Probably like pretzels more.

Do you like parties? Who doesn't?

Have you been to many? I've been to plenty of event parties, but party partys? Probably like 3 or 4.

Do you drink, or have you ever? I have a couple times but I don't really like it. Don't like having no control, especially because I'm a lightweight.

Have you ever been pickled? Not sure what you mean... confused? Yes. Or do you mean the prank? No I haven't.

Have you seen Crossing Delancey? Nope

Do you like Amy Irving? Can't say I've recognized her in any movie.

Do you like Peter Riegert Same as Amy Irving...

Have you seen Carrie? No (gah, making me look like I haven't seen anything)

Have you seen Animal House? Yes! (Finally!)

Do you like any of the Law & Order shows? No, I don't like crime shows. They're normally stupid and repetative. There is always something better on.

I could go on with this all day. Back to your drinking. Not that you do, or anything, but . . .

How old are you? 16, close to 17.

Do you like steak? I love it.

Do you like seafood? Love that too.

What is your favorite restaurant? This is a very difficult question. I love food. One place I always go to is Lu Lu's Noodles in downtown Pittsburgh. Just a good, cheap, and very filling meal. Not much is better. Also, there is a really good Catonese place near my house. I like Asian food.

What is your favorite dessert? Some good old Vanilla ice cream with brownies always hits the spot.

Do you get along with your family OK? Yeah, I get along with my parents well, and my brother normally, except that he’s going through the “weird just for attention” stage, which annoys me sometimes. Me and my step-mom have just an associate relationship haha.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies? Um, learning arcane knowledge? I like to sail and ski too (I know, super rich guy sports)

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep? This is a killer question. I’d get annoyed at any movie. Probably a Lord of the Rings boxset (does that count as one)?

Who is your favorite actor? Robert De Niro. No one is better.

Who is your least favorite actor? I’d say Zach Efron except that he’s not an actor. Keanu Reeves is pretty bad. Oh wait, actually I’m going to go with Nicholas Cage. He always manage to one-up himself for bad hairstyles and horrible acting in every movie.

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ? My top 3 right now would probably be Bob Dylan, David Bowie, and Wilco.

What is your favorite music genre? Alternative Rock, and rock in general. I like Jazz a lot but don’t listen to it too often.

What is your favorite movie genre? Sci-Fi. It’s perfect for movies. It’s a genre which you can explore thematically and visually, which is really important for movies.

Do you like animated movies? Yeah, don’t have anything against them. Cool things can certainly be done with animation. Of course, I love Pixar (who doesn’t?)

Do you like animated TV shows? Again, don’t like that any more or less than normal shows. I love the Simpsons and Spongebob. Don’t watch Anime though.

What are your favorites, from both categories? Movies would be either Finding Nemo or Wall-E (Akira for anime). In TV it would be The Simpsons. Not as funny as it used to be but I still get a kick out of it.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them? Zach Efron? Otherwise not really, but I do judge movies on their actors. Like if I saw Nicholas Cage was in it I’d assume it was a bad movie. Just happens.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them? Robert De Niro – He seems like a really smart guy. I’d love to see what makes him tick, what drives him to such dedication to what he does. I’d probably have a steak dinner with him or something

Daniel Day Lewis (DDL)- Similar to De Niro. See what makes him tick. He seems like he’d be an entertaining party guest so I’d probably invite him to like a dinner party or something haha.

Harrison Ford- He seems like the kinda guy I’d want to be buddies with. I’d just feel cool and more confident standing next to him. I’d take him to bars with me or something (when I’m older of course)

Natalie Portman- Yeah, yeah I know, typical teenager obsession. I’m actually curious of how smart she really is, or is she’s as “cool” as she makes herself to be as on camera.

Marlin Brando- He is an intriguing person to say the least. Again, I just want to know what he’s really like, unfiltered.

Name the movie you hate the most. I don’t know… any movie by Uwe Boll because he ruined the video-game to movie translation.

Name the oldest movie you've seen. At the moment all I can think of is Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. I’ve probably seen some Three Stooges that are older (not sure of the time period for those).

Name the newest movie you've seen. I haven’t seen a new movie in a long time. All I can think of is Burn After Reading

What is your favorite theater snack? Crunch-a-bunch. Also, I always get an Icee

Theater, or home theater? Theater, though I watch a lot more movies at home. Nothing beats seeing an epic movie on an epic screen with epic sound.

What is your favorite TV show? Mad Men is the best show on TV. I also love watching Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and Entourage.

Name your favorite sports. Favorite sports to watch are Football and Hockey (Go Steelers, go Pens!) To play is football and billiards.

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror? The Shining
Sci-fi? 2001: A Space Odyssey
Suspense Thriller? Alien
Comedy? Young Frankenstein
Action? Raiders of the Lost Ark
Drama? Taxi Driver
Musicals? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (I guess that counts)
Westerns? The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Martial Arts? Umm, wow. Hero? Can’t see I’ve seen many.
War? Apocalypse Now

Great questions, thanks Destiny.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with? Holden, I feel like I'd learn a lot watching a movie with him.

Grab a drink with? I can't drink

Go to the beach with? Sexy Celeb, to see his antics...

Grab some dinner with? Justin (could talk about hockey)

Break the law with? Meatwad

Get high with? Martian Leader (Can you imagine that?)

Just hang out with? Iro, we seem to have semi-similar taste in movies and videogames...

Go sky diving with? Destiny

Travel with? Caitlyn, she's a seasoned traveler.

Start a band with? Mikeython1

Make a movie with? Harry Lime, he'd be good at it I think.

Listen to old records with? Mark F, he has good taste in music.

Cook food with? Spudracer (don't know why, probably because he has spud in his name)

Race against? Tacticus, he would be intense I'd imagine

Play cards with? Usual Suspect

Ghost Hunt with? Igor, seems like that would be entertaining

Debate With? Yoda, I want to see if he's as good in real life. I'm in Model UN and do very well in class debates so I'd like to take the challenge

Very challenging, great questions though!

Dinner with any three people living or dead, who will it be Dill? (no family or friends)
1. Oscar Wilde
2. Mark Twain
3. Winston Churchill

Can you imagine the flurry of wit and insults? I'm giddy just thinking about what could go down in a dinner like that!

Thanks for the question.

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil?

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels?

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer )

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?

Daytime or nighttime?

The Beatles or The Stones?

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?

What's your favourite tv programme ever?

If you were allowed to watch other films, but only allowed to own one, which one would you own?

Favourite word?

Do you have any pets? If so, what?

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil? I don't like Coffee or tea, but I guess I'd go with tea. I like tea a little more. Sometimes it's ok.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? There are tons of places I'd love to visit. I think it would be backpacking in New Zealand. Also, when I was in Ireland there was this increadible hike that used to be a pilgrimage Irish monks would take that we only did like 1/16th of cause my family are wimps . I've always wanted to go back and do the whole thing since then.

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels? Just doing a quick search probably Jaclyn Smith.

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer ) I know this. It's Drew Barrymore! (Cameron Diaz)

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be? Dr. Fu's with Dr. Pepper strait from the fountain.

Daytime or nighttime? Daytime. Not really old enough to really experienced nighttime to it's fullest.

The Beatles or The Stones? Beatles. They were first. And they were the best.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? A young Hugh Hefner

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be? All people must be able to have a decent grasp of Geography/History. I think that would solve a lot of issues. And it annoys the hell outta me when people don't know where Belgium is on a map or what the Treaty of Versailles is and stuff like that.

What's your favourite tv programme ever? Probably Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. It combines my love of food, traveling, and random philosophical musings.

If you were allowed to watch other films, but only allowed to own one, which one would you own? Kinda already answered this: LOTR boxset because there is so much.

Favourite word? Poop.

Do you have any pets? If so, what? A dog, named Luke. Yes, after the Star Wars Luke.