Tools    

favourite chicks in underwear scene

?

Sienna Miller in Layer Cake

Scarlett Johansson in Lost In Translation
Jessica Alba in Good Luck Chuck
Eva Green in The Dreamers
Salma Hayek in Dusk til Dawn

Last edited by zedlen; 02-16-09 at 09:08 AM.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

no likes girls in there bottems.

what kind of forum is this

"Why don't they teach logic in these schools?"
Originally Posted by zedlen View Post
no likes girls in there bottems.

what kind of forum is this
The kind of forum where not a lot of people are online between 4 AM and 8 AM?

I'm sure many of us (say, about 49%) like movie scenes of women in their underwear. But that doesn't necessarily make it an interesting topic of discussion. Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
The kind of forum where not a lot of people are online between 4 AM and 8 AM?

I'm sure many of us (say, about 49%) like movie scenes of women in their underwear. But that doesn't necessarily make it an interesting topic of discussion. Just sayin'.
fair enough. after i posted it i thought it might get shunned by a fair few members

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
fair enough. after i posted it i thought it might get shunned by a fair few members
Also, don't forget that women are registered members here, too. I'm sure they don't necessarily want to watch women in their underwear. It's a taboo topic that won't get too many replies.

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

So that means you posted the comment as a deliberate provocation rather than a straightforward statement?

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
agreement for Alien

Salma Hayek in Dogma
Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge - maybe not technically underwear but pretty much!
Susan Sarandon, Cher and Michelle Pfeiffer in Witches of Eastwick

Originally Posted by mark f View Post
I thought that Ripley in Alien already took this prize.

Yeah, watching Sigourney peel down to her skivvies almost made up for things jumping out of people's stomaches, dummies wandering off to search the dark for a cat, and all the latex and spit used to make up that goofy monster.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
My vote is Tina Fey in Mean Girls. But that's just because she's really, really, REALLY, good looking. At :24.

Originally Posted by spudracer View Post
Also, don't forget that women are registered members here, too. I'm sure they don't necessarily want to watch women in their underwear.
Why would you say that? That's a horrible thing to say. Of course they do! They watch that, then they have pillowfights with their girlfriends and then... One thing leads to another and someone dares someone else, then... Well, y'know. That's what women do when men aren't around and anyone who says it's not is a liar.

Originally Posted by mark f View Post
I thought that Ripley in Alien already took this prize.
God no! Why would you say that? That's a horrible thing to say. Excuse me while I go and poke out my mind's eye.

I love Sigourney in Alien, but my top pick is actually Ashley Judd in the dreadfully horrible movie Someone Like You, which I must at least give credit for in the middle of its awfulness finding an excuse to have Ashley do a cheerleading move in her underwear in a medium shot in great light. Yowza.

Thanks for asking!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That's what this thread was missing, pictures! Thanks Holden.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Notice I said "after I posted" christine.

LOL mikeython1 that shows me for starting a semi-sexist thread. Good show

I didn't want to start posting videos or pictures and stir up even more trouble
harrylime but here you go.

Jessica Alba in Idle Hands:http://www.metacafe.com/watch/176639/idle_hands/
Jessica Alba in Into The Blue:

You guys need to post some pics in this thread and that would be nice

Originally Posted by Black Rawkus View Post
You guys need to post some pics in this thread and that would be nice

i will don't worry.