Resident Evil movie Trailer

Tools    

When can a die-hard Resident Evil fan, like myself, expect to see an official movie trailer?

i saw one a few months ago on some weird french site, isnt that movie coming out really soon for there to have not been any trailers out.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It comes out this year, but I haven't seen any trailers either.

You might keep checking the trailers area http://www.movieforums.com/trailers.html.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Looks pretty good to me. Everything looks just like it does in the game, especially the Licker (they have brief shots of it hanging from ceilings shooting its tounge out).

Yeah, it looks a lot better than I'd expected. Early reviews said it looked bad...and, to be honest, it SOUNDED bad. It still does, to a degree: a computer? Screw that, just stick with the freaky creatures and zombies. I dunno why they'd feel the need to get fancy. I might not be half-bad anyway, though. We'll see.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I saved the trailer onto the network at work and have watched it a couple of times so far. Doesn't look terrible. I mean looks like that freaky movie we've been waiting for.

Uggh! I hate Milla Jovovich! This director also directed Event Horizon so I gues it can't be all that bad.

I dunno, I'm still torn. The Lickers look good, and some of the zombies look good. Peter's right: they do look just like they do in the game (only better). The computer, however, looks kind of dumb. Yeah, the laser usage looks good, but, well...I guess I was hoping for a genuine zombie movie here. I'm also not a huge Jovovich fan (though I think she was good in The Fifth Element). She reminds me of Natasha Henstridge...but feels like a step down from her. Odd, eh?

Resident Evil looks good. I've seen previews and the trailer, but since I've never played the game and don't know much about the plot, I may not see it. Immediately, anyway.