It Is Not My Birthday

Tools    

Confused Tibetan Book Maker
But Hello.
"Oh he was strong, and swift, and wise, but he was still a baby-child. He was no match for the guns and sounds, they shot him up, they shot him down. They shot him up and down. Mother Dear, don't start a-cryin', even though your son is dying. They shut his eyes and locked his jaw, and now his face is toward the wall." -Lockjaw, Dina Rae Lopresti (www.myspace.com/dinaraeofsunshine)

kthxbi

Your name reminds me of a favorable liquid dish I had once when I was in Saudi....um yeah it had hair in it. Was good and almost the best thing ever................. untill I hacked on it. Sometimes hair sux yeah?

welcome to you to!

A VERY MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YOU
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Welcome newcomer take a seat a sing with me for a while....Doot doot doollllle do baa baabbarrra hoooyaahhhh!

lol Welcome to movieforums.com!!