Top 5 Hot Guys in the movies

Tools    

I think he was just acting silly... especially when you look at the picture with his mouth open that was obviously taken at the same time... regardless, if the description you used means what I think it does, I think you could have found a more tactful/less offensive way to bring attention to the pic...
I don't get what you mean, I wasn't really trying to say anything by it. I was just kinda making a simple observation, but what do you think I meant?

And anyway, if he's not actually serious there, well then it makes sense. I don't know what you mean by saying I was trying to be offensive, because honestly I didn't mean to insult anyone.

I don't get what you mean, I wasn't really trying to say anything by it. I was just kinda making a simple observation, but what do you think I meant?

And anyway, if he's not actually serious there, well then it makes sense. I don't know what you mean by saying I was trying to be offensive, because honestly I didn't mean to insult anyone.
I didn't really think you meant anything... however, there are several gay members on here who might think you did and take offense at your wording (one in particular is rather hotheaded)… so I was basically trying to nip it in the bud, so to speak…

I could be way out in left field though and if I am, they'll probably let me know... and my apologies to you and them...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I didn't really think you meant anything... however, there are several gay members on here who might think you did and take offense at your wording (one in particular is rather hotheaded)… so I was basically trying to nip it in the bud, so to speak…

I could be way out in left field though and if I am, they'll probably let me know... and my apologies to you and them...
Thanks. I hope noone really takes offense by it, I wasn't really trying to imply the gayness factor there or pinpoint anyone at all. I'll have to try and use my words better next time I guess, I fail at that sometimes.

I am half agony, half hope.
It might just be me, but some of these are a little quere.
I sense a little kilt envy...

Johann von Goethe

Babe

[IMG]http://www.abc.net.au/news/features/img/Artsblog/milo_otis_orig.jpg[IMG]

There's probably one already somewhere around here, but what the hell...

1. Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rouge)
2. Adrien Brody (King Kong, The Pianist)
3. Harrison Ford (Star Wars, Blade Runner)
4. Joaquin Phoenix (Quills, Gladiator)
5. Jake Gyllenhall (Donnie Darko, Brokeback Mountain)
you got a pretty good list going on over here. all major hotties

Just a few random kilties...

Hal Sparks
(He's hilarious on VH1)

Samuel L. Jackson

Alan Rickman

David Tennant

Ray Park
(Looks a wee bit better in the kilt )

More coming soon...

ok...I really like Colin Farrell, Brad Pitt and Mackenzie Crook (from Pirates of The Carribean, Three and out)..bit geeky looking but there's something hot about him...

Dachshunds Fear Me
Caitlyn, only Hal Sparks could find a camouflage kilt!

Found a twofer of Gerard and Ewan:

David Duchovny - a fine Scottish lad on his mom's side:

Kiefer Sutherland giving his daughter away:

And the delightful, delicious Nathan Fillion:

George: Arthur.

You really want to be in the first row for this one.

*Looking for another water buffalo.*
That was a Fletch quote, by the way.

"Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo."

I am half agony, half hope.
All right, Ladies,
This thread had slipped down 6 places! We can't have that...we'll have to take shifts 'round the clock to post.

Here's my latest contribution, and I'm ashamed it's taken me so long to get him on here.

Ciaran Hinds

Some daytime babes . . . I mean TV, that I only get to catch twice a week.

Without A Trace:

Anthony LaPaglia

Eric Close

Enrique Murciano

Law & Order:

Jesse L. Martin

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit:

Christopher Meloni

Law & Order: Criminal Intent:

Vincent D'Onofrio

I went over by one, on the last post. Not to mention . . . but I will . . . that it was a daytime TV show post. Anyway, here are 3 more, from those shows.

Chris Noth

Benjamin Bratt

I don't care what anyone says. I love me some Sorveno!

Paul Sorveno

Yep! Notice how Anthony LaPaglia starts my list. He is my favorite, easily. I love watching him in Without a Trace. I only get to watch it one to two times a week, but I aim to start buying the seasons.

I have too many TV series to keep up with already, but what's one more!?!

Now I ask you, how can you go wrong with these choices?

I couldn't find a suitable pic for Bert Lahr or Joe E. Brown, but I tell ya, they're right up there too.