Just came back from watching 'Broken Flowers' and am oddly happy with how the movie turned out. This movie stars Bill Murray as an aging "bachelor" that is well past his prime and in the midst of having his girlfriend leave him. He then receives a letter from an anonymous woman informing him that he has a son and that he might be searching for the father he never knew. Murray then sets off meeting up with old flames that he hasn't seen for decades and in hopes of finding the woman that sent him the letter. Each of them greet him in with feelings of happiness, awkwardness, surprise and anger.
Initially, Murray's character somewhat reminds me of 'Lost in Translation' but thruogh the movie you start to see the well drawn differences. This movie is a peculiar and original comedic drama and even with the ending that it gave I was happy I saw it.
B+