Pretty Persuasion

Tools    

Kimberly Joyce is a shockingly cruel and sexy-beyond-her-years Beverly Hills teenager who will stop at nothing to become famous. Believing the world is an orchestra and she is the conductor, Kimberly masterfully manipulates all those around her. She convinces her two best friends to join her in a campaign against their befuddled teacher, Mr. Anderson, played to nebbishy perfection by Ron Livingston. Kimberly entangles the entire Beverly Hills community in her carefully woven web of seduction and deceit. A clever comedy with an ending that nobody but Kimberly can predict!

Release Date: August 12, 2005 (NY, LA)
Studio: Samuel Goldwyn Films, Roadside Attractions
Director: Marcos Siega
Screenwriter: Skander Halim
Cast: Evan Rachel Wood, James Woods, Ron Livingston, Christina Applegate
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Official Website: PrettyPersuasionthemovie.com

Hmm...she's almost 18. I still don't have a shot.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Poster is interesting I will keep my eyes open for this one, I like Comedy

I think that Jane chick is hot.