Can TV shows be discussed here on this forum?

Tools    

If not, could someone (politely) tell me a good forum on the net to discuss TV shows. IMDB has shut its discussion board down (as you all know I'm sure). In particular I would like to discuss Arrow and The Flash.

People watch TV shows here. And post about the shows while watching them. Giving commentary. So yes.

If not, could someone (politely) tell me a good forum on the net to discuss TV shows. IMDB has shut its discussion board down (as you all know I'm sure). In particular I would like to discuss Arrow and The Flash.
It's primarily movies, but there's a tv section here you could post in

I didn't see the TV section. Still don't. Sorry. Where is it?

Oops. Didn't see your link. Thanks.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...and-music.html

TV isn't discussed enough here! This place is full of movie snobs (like me) and there's not enough tv snobs (like me).
I think with me it's like 50/50 TV and films.

People watch TV shows here. And post about the shows while watching them. Giving commentary. So yes.
Who even does that here? Westworld is the only show that's been talked about here in the last like 8 years.. or months or whatever.

It's depressing trying to get a discussion going about a tv show here, you'll maybe get a "that is a good show" if you're lucky.

Hope no one minds me linking you this site:

http://previously.tv/shows/

I find it a great place to discuss TV shows with no trolls. Had great discussions here about Black Sails and TWD. People seem civilized and genuinely interested in discussing each episode or other things about specific TV shows. Best site I have found so far. As you have heard, this site is not very interested in TV. Hope you find what you are looking for 🏻

We're about to open a chat room and watch the Oscars.

The Oscars are a TV show.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm new here but I've probably discussed tv shows more than movies. No one has smacked me on the bum.

Who even does that here? Westworld is the only show that's been talked about here in the last like 8 years.. or months or whatever.

It's depressing trying to get a discussion going about a tv show here, you'll maybe get a "that is a good show" if you're lucky.
I've been mostly watching tv shows lately.

For those who don't know, the OP's username is a (terriffic) reference to one of the all-time greatest MST3K episodes.
I've really wanted to try one of those, it's basically a bad movie with people commenting over it right? Or am i wrong about that?

Yup. But the commenting is written ahead of time. Really funny. Though I've known some people who, for whatever reason, just couldn't get past the premise.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Yup. But the commenting is written ahead of time. Really funny. Though I've known some people who, for whatever reason, just couldn't get past the premise.
I saw the one they did for MANOS, I almost pissed my pants

I love MST3K and RiffTrax. Dearly.