jiraffejustin's favorite 110 hip hop songs: A NedStark09 tribute

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I am doing a thread NedStark09 style. Except with hip hop. As always i want to say apologies for any song that may have any Kanye West in them. Just because like a song does not mean have any beliefs of the lyrics. This is no hall of fame this is just my favorite 100 hip hop songs but i do worry that a few of my songs may not seem hip hop but more like country or pop. I assure you if it does waver then my apology. The 90s and 80s kinda had a weird line where allot of songs won hip hop grammys.

110 Slick Rick---Children's Story.

109 Run the Jewels---A Christmas F*cking Miracle.

108 Notorious B.I.G.---Gimme the Loot.

107 Wu-Tang Clan---Protect Ya Neck.

This dude comes in here speaking my language right away.

RTJ3 is dope. I love Kanye, so expect some of that.

I just saw him on his Saint Pablo tour last year, it was fantastic.

I might even own three Kanye West t-shirts. And when I say might I mean I definitely own three Kanye West t-shirts.

Looking forward to this list!

Sadly, I've never been able to see him live.

I did get to see RTJ live right before RTJ2 dropped though. It was a free concert in Tulsa, in a small place. Mike was out in the lobby of the place talking to people while the openers were on. I got my picture with him. I was surprised how much energy they had for such a small venue, but they put on a great show anyway.

I've seen that picture. I can't tell who is fatter - you, Killer Mike, or me looking at the picture.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
For me hip-hop only makes sense if it's got Japanese female vocals.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sadly, I've never been able to see him live.

I did get to see RTJ live right before RTJ2 dropped though. It was a free concert in Tulsa, in a small place. Mike was out in the lobby of the place talking to people while the openers were on. I got my picture with him. I was surprised how much energy they had for such a small venue, but they put on a great show anyway.
That sounds great. I want to see them when they come to Illinois soon, or somewhere else close by, but it probably won't happen, sadly. I wish I went to more shows. The only other big one I went to was with Kendrick, Schoolboy, Ab-Soul, and Jay Rock years back, that was pretty damn cool.

I appricate the honor but Kanye is a waste of space and his whole **** about his feud with Swift had nothing to do with loving Beyounce Music. He is a thug bully and Kim deserves all that lovely mess he will give her during the divorce.

Welcome to the human race...
I appricate the honor but Kanye is a waste of space and his whole **** about his feud with Swift had nothing to do with loving Beyounce Music. He is a thug bully and Kim deserves all that lovely mess he will give her during the divorce.

Welcome to the human race...
It'll be interesting to see what picks you have in store if "A Christmas F*cking Miracle" is at the tail end of the list.

This post is dedicated to NedStark09. I think what happened to you at the end of season 1 was because of your last post in here.

106 Kanye West---Breathe In Breathe Out

105 Kanye West---Gold Digger

104 Kanye West---Drunk and Hot Girls

103 Kanye West---RoboCop

102 Kanye West---Monster

101 Kanye West---Black Skinhead

100 Kanye West---Wolves

99 Jay-Z---99 Problems

98 Kanye West & Jay-Z---Otis

97 Eddie Noack---Psycho

96 Kanye West---Mercy

I'm in this bitch another 'gain

Also if anybody wants to complain about Mercy being in here, listen to that beat, come back to me and let's fight, ho.

It'll be interesting to see what picks you have in store if "A Christmas F*cking Miracle" is at the tail end of the list.
It's not really that type of list. I am just having fun with it. Nothing too serious.

I really liked all of those Kanye songs until i read Ned's post. I now realize about all of that **** with the Swift feud and nothing to do with Beyonce music, and quite frankly i think you are a disgrace for including them

I'm going to have to edit my first post to this right here:

"As always i want to say apologies for any song that may have any Kanye West in them."