Animated Film Tournament

Tools    

Thanks for letting me take one of your nominations without complaint.

The four I picked are definitely my favourite animated films period. Well, 3 of them definitely are. I haven't seen Rock and Rule in a very long time, so if everyone hates that, I won't hold it against anyone haha.

I've been meaning to watch Fantastic Planet for the Sci-Fi Countdown, so it is convenient that it got nominated. Aladdin is one of my favourite Disney films as well

I don't think I've seen any of Cricket's nominations. I've heard a lot about Grave of the Fireflies though, and think it'll be something I like.

I cant but throw a PM to Omnizoa. He may make time for something like this. I think Friendly might be interested too.

I cant but throw a PM to Omnizoa. He may make time for something like this. I think Friendly might be interested too.
Thanks mate, we have all our members now though . Everyone is free to vote though.

And yeah i'm glad Fantastic Planet was nommed to since it is one of the few i have left on my Animation List.

So far I've seen everything that's been nominated except Rock and Rule and Sword in the Stone. At least I don't think I've seen SITS.

Out of MV's nominations I've only seen Paprika, and I definitely need to watch it again because I remember very little about it.

I've at least heard of most of the films nominations so far haha. Wrinkles, and Ernest and Celestine are the only ones I haven't.

Just out of curiousity does anyone not want an extra nom? I mean does anyone feel they'd struggle to come up with one or anything once 58 films have been picked?

Lady and the Tramp
The Triplets of Belleville
Waltz with Bashir
Yellow Submarine
A Town Called Panic
Fritz the Cat

I thought I mentioned this already, but apparently I haven't: Out of Camo's noms I haven't seen Perfect Blue (though I've seen parts of it), and I definitely would need to rewatch the Great Mouse Detective because I remember very little of that as well.

Never heard of A Town Called Panic, but I've seen the first 3 Swan nominated . I know of Fritz the Cat, but I don't think I've seen it. Same for Yellow Submarine, except I know I haven't seen that one.

Can I get the extra nom?!?
Six of the eight members that aren't me or Cosmic will get an extra one. Don't know who they are yet . If two of you don't want one then the other six can have them, if not i'll randomize you.

Dear Letterboxd: Team America is not an animated movie. When will people figure this out?