Merry Christmas Music Tournament

Tools    

I've never ran one of these before. Well, I took over SC's for Halloween, but this is the first time I've ever set one up. I didn't realize until it was a bit late today that we are 16 songs shy of getting this going. How do you all want to fix this.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've never ran one of these before. Well, I took over SC's for Halloween, but this is the first time I've ever set one up. I didn't realize until it was a bit late today that we are 16 songs shy of getting this going. How do you all want to fix this.

It looks like there are 7 people who joined, so each person should nominate 2 more songs to add 14 more songs. Then, put all the names into a randomizer, and the two people whose names come out on top would get 1 extra song each. That would make up the 16 missing songs.

Cool idea. OK folks, name two more songs each. Here are my final two songs . . .

Chuck Berry ~ Run Rudolph Run
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkimySRWiiw

Nat King Cole ~ Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhzxQCTCI3E

I'll double check to make sure no one else is using these.

I'm not sure I even know any more Christmas songs....
You will by the end of this

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Extra songs:

The Season's upon us - Dropkick Murphys
Celtic Carol (instrumental) - Lindsay Sterling

I'm going to post the first set in just a pinch. After that, I will say who gets to choose one final song each. Also, to avoid rushing anyone, I will post round one day 2, 3 . . . and so on, without worrying about the winners to the prior days being posted first. There's no need in worrying about those, until they're actually needed to get the next set going. Get what I mean?!?

OK, take your time, and I hope you enjoy yourselves.

Christine, I still need two more songs from you. I also need one more song from both Chyp and GBG.

Things to Know!

1. I'm going back to eight sets per round.
2. I'm not going to super rush you guys. That would make me one hell of a hypocrite.
3. Yes, you can use the same song, as long as someone else sings it.
4. As far as the final two rounds are concerned, I am going to have you all PM your answers. Don't freak out. It will only be to the last two, and I WILL post all answers afterwards.
5. I feel as though I was going to say one more thing, but I data dumped. Anyone!?! I dunno!
Just sayin' hun.
I'm gonna split that set up into two manageable chunks myself so voting from me will appear piecemeal.

I'll also wait a while just in case a cpl of the matches change slightly...
(really, really, really need a whistling emoji on here)

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!

OK, by 2017 would should get this thing going.

Shhhhh, give me just a sec to go shoot myself, and then we'll start over again.

It would really help if everyone would update their original song post, with all of their nominations. We all have 18 nominations each, except for Chyp and GBG, who both have 19 each.

It would really help if everyone would update their original song post, with all of their nominations. We all have 18 nominations each, except for Chyp and GBG, who both have 19 each.
Mine are now all bundled and wrapped in my post on page 1