Nedstarks Country Music Hall Of Fame.

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
114 Mel McDaniel---Louisiana Saturday Night - Great song. One of Mel McDaniel's best.

115 Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle---Just You And I - One of the most romantic songs ever. These two sound wonderful together.
(Note: The video was blocked on copyright grounds, but this link works.)

116 It Must Be Love---Don Williams - This is one of my favorite Don Williams songs. I love his voice.

117 The Devil Went Down To Georgia-----Charlie Daniels Band - Charlie Daniels is possibly the best fiddle player ever. This is definitely his best song.

118 Lady----Kenny Rogers - This is a classic song, and both Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie's versions are amazing.

119 Glen Campbell---Rhinestone Cowboy. - This is a great classic song from Glen Campbell. Great choice.

120 Ghost Riders In The Sky----Roy Clark - I think Johnny Cash has the best voice for this song, but as an instrumental, nobody does this better than Roy Clark.

121 Silver and Gold----Burl Ives - This is a great song, but I don't consider it a country song. It might belong in a Christmas Music HoF, but probably not in a Country Music HoF.

122 D I V O R C E---Tammy Wynette - This is one of her best songs, and it's such a sad song, but she has a beautiful voice. It definitely belongs in this HoF.

123 White Christmas---Bing Crosby - Pretty much the same as the Burl Ives song above. This is a great song, but I don't consider it a country song. It might belong in a Christmas Music HoF, but probably not in a Country Music HoF.

124 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer---Gene Autry - This song also would fit better into a Christmas Music HoF, but at least it's a country version of the song.

125 Dan Seals----Bop - I love Dan Seals, and this is a good song, but it isn't one of my favorites of his songs. I prefer songs like "One Friend", "They Rage On", Addicted", "Everything That Glitters", and my favorite of his songs, "God Must Be A Cowboy At Heart".

126 George Jones--- Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes - This is what classic country music is all about. Great choice.

127 Hank Jr--- A Country Boy Can Survive - This is one of Hank Jr. best songs. Great choice.

128 David Allan Coe--- You Never Evan Called Me By My Name - This isn't one of my favorite songs, but I love the last verse.

129 Johnny Paycheck---- Don't Take Her She's All I Got - This isn't my favorite version of this song, but it's probably the most well known version. I prefer Conway Twitty's version over this version.

130 Thome Pace----Maybe - I haven't heard this song in many years. It's a nice song, but it doesn't really belong in this HoF.