THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

If anyone has seen both of these and hasn't already voted could you please break this tie for us in the Animated Film Tournament, thanks.

Waltz With Bashir vs The Incredibles

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
He has a job now, so I reckon he has less time to spend on here. I'm sure he'll still pass by once in a while.
Pfft, I wake up at 5:AM to get to my job for 8:AM, work until 5:PM, then get home at 7:PM, have a newborn baby and I'm still here!!!!!!

Pfft, I wake up at 5:AM to get to my job for 8:AM, work until 5:PM, then get home at 7:PM, have a newborn baby and I'm still here!!!!!!
Do you visit MoFo at work?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This minus the kid. I don't take the too busy excuse seriously. I think I'll still be here when I have a family.

Max is a coding program. Max/MSP is the audio side, it's used a lot in experimental electronic and some of my favorite electronic groups/musicians - Autechre, Holly Herndon - use it. Basically when you feel limited by basic DAW's and stuff you can create your own programming to process and manipulate sound, and do some very wild stuff.

There's also Jitter, which is the video programming side of Max.

This is an example of a Max/MSP patch. As the one I made earlier was my first, it was way more basic.

When I showed JJ my patch, he called me Beautechre, which I think is the lowest level of Max user.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I'm heading to NYC Monday for a whole week and I found a few movies I plan to check out during my time, but this will be mostly a much-needed break from everything! Day job, kids, homelife, just a needed break. I do plan to check out the Bollywood film Commando 2: The Black Money Trail and the Indonesian action film Headshot. I found the theaters they are playing this at so I'm definitely gonna check them out, but I'm just gonna be checking out the sites, just going back and enjoying it and also visit my brothers in my hometown one of the days as well.

Is there a thread for hilarious local news stories?

The big front page internet article today is, I kid you not: "Shipping container blown into harbour".

There's one for Local News Stories with zero replies from TONGO - http://www.movieforums.com/community...highlight=news

He would've appreciated it being posted there, shame on you.

I remember reading that thread when it was new. I wasn't sure if it was actually for local news or just about that concert near him. At the time there was a hilarious "bridge damaged by chainsaw" article I could've shared.

I remember reading that thread when it was new. I wasn't sure if it was actually for local news or just about that concert near him. At the time there was a hilarious "bridge damaged by chainsaw" article I could've shared.
Not quite local but well it's Scotland anyway. This always cracks me up anytime i see seagulls near a store: