10 People Who You Think Are Taking the World by Surprise

Tools    

Top 10 for 6-27-09

I will add a new list every month. Add your own.

Here's my list.

10. Chris Pine (Star Trek has made his career jump forward)

It's amazing how much Pine looks like a younger Kirk, too.

I even heard Pine would be starring in The A-Team.

9. Robert Pattinson (Sure Harry Potter booted his fame, but Twilight soared)

8. Zac Efron (High School Musical was his key to success)

7. Joe Jonas (Yeah, his brothers, too. But this lead singer has it the most)

How in the world do these little kids get sucked into the endless brainwash of Disney like HSM, Jonas Brothers, and Miley Cyrus?

The cheer from Saturday Night Live was weaker than than it usually is, but my cousin who is 8, who also goes to bed at 10:00, stayed up till' 3 in the morning to watch him perform.

6. James Franco (Spider-Man made him more visible, Express added laughs)

5. Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Jackie Earle Haley, Billy Crudup, Patrick Wilson, Ozymandias, and Malin Akerman (Watchmen found actors that most people found unrecognizable, and turned them into A-stars)

4. Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger (R.I.P.), Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Morgan Freeman (The cast of The Dark Knight earned A-list actors their spotlights)

3. Channing Tatum (Step Up made him big, his future works will, too)

2. Adam Lambert (American Idol's most famous star since Sanjaya released his homosexuality life to the public, and they accepted it with no trouble, which is what America's racial inequality is needing)

1.Barack Obama (He is hope)

The King of Movies
For 27th of June 2009.....................

10. Barack Obama - He hasn't done that much in the past month, but regardless, the president will always be making a apearance in my top ten. And at this moment, he is the most famouse person on the planet.

9. Farrah Fawcett - Personaly i had no idea who she was, but since she died the other day, she has been everywhere.

8. Shia Lebouf - Transformers is the number one movie in the world at the moment. I would be very happy if i was Shia.

7. Shasha Baron Cohen - Bruno is going to make this guy millions. The funny thing about this guy is, is his characters are more known than him. Regardless the comming month is going to be huge for this guy.

6. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - The Iranian PM has made the news everywhere in the western world after the whole election riots thing.

5. Kobe - Although he was the flavour of the week like two weeks ago, i thought i would add him to the top ten. His preformance for the Lakers was amazing, this guy should be on top of the world.

4. Cristiano Ronaldo - Paryting with Paris Hilton. Signing multi-million dollar contracts. This guy is at the peak of his carrer. Life must be sweet.

3. Megan Fox - She is everywhere at the moment. Her lattest movie is the biggest in the world and she is extremly hot. I was watching the channel E today and there was at least 30 refrences to her every 5 minutes.

2. Robert Pattinson - I heard today that this guy is the second most known person on the planet. Twighlight did wonders for this guy. He can't even walk down the street with out getted trampled upon by fans.

1. Michael Jackson - The death of this guy has been the biggest news story in the world since 9/11. Literaly the whole world is talking about him. It would be imposible to turn on a tv, go on the internet or listen to the radio with out hearing about him.

Making a difference
Top 10 for 6-27-09

I will add a new list every month. Add your own.

Here's my list.

It's amazing how much Pine looks like a younger Kirk, too.

I even heard Pine would be starring in The A-Team.

9. Robert Pattinson (Sure Harry Potter booted his fame, but Twilight soared)

8. Zac Efron (High School Musical was his key to success)

7. Joe Jonas (Yeah, his brothers, too. But this lead singer has it the most)

How in the world do these little kids get sucked into the endless brainwash of Disney like HSM, Jonas Brothers, and Miley Cyrus?

The cheer from Saturday Night Live was weaker than than it usually is, but my cousin who is 8, who also goes to bed at 10:00, stayed up till' 3 in the morning to watch him perform.

6. James Franco (Spider-Man made him more visible, Express added laughs)

5. Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Jackie Earle Haley, Billy Crudup, Patrick Wilson, Ozymandias, and Malin Akerman (Watchmen found actors that most people found unrecognizable, and turned them into A-stars)

4. Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger (R.I.P.), Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Morgan Freeman (The cast of The Dark Knight earned A-list actors their spotlights)

3. Channing Tatum (Step Up made him big, his future works will, too)

2. Adam Lambert (American Idol's most famous star since Sanjaya released his homosexuality life to the public, and they accepted it with no trouble, which is what America's racial inequality is needing)

1.Barack Obama (He is hope)
great list! And would give anything at all to meet Adam Lambert. his voice is... magical

OK, I don't get this thread. I was OK with it until the cast list of Watchmen, but I let that go 'cos I'm a nice guy. But the cast of TDK?!?! I would continue with it, but I really don't know where to start with that.

Also, the third picture of the American Idol guy. If people didn't know he was gay from that pic, then I don't know what you want. I have no idea who he is, but it's good to hear that he's been 'accepted' for who he is. BTW was he outed by someone or did they 'release' the news with his approval/blessing? Just a personal thing, but I hate it when people take it upon themselves to out gay people. Boy George was often shouting his mouth off about certain people (George Michael especially) and I always wondered why someone didn't just give him a slap. I'd have done it for free.

What are Obama and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doing on a list in an Actors and Directors forum?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The King of Movies
What are Obama and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doing on a list in an Actors and Directors forum?
Meh... I didn't create this thread, but im considering that this thread is about people who at the moment are taking the world by storm, in the news and are everywere. Pretty much people who you see everywhere you look, for what ever reason.

Thats what im getting the point of the thread is. Thats what my top ten was based on. If that is the case, then this thread does not belong in this section.

Banned from Hollywood.
I dont know about 10 people...

but I can think of an actor who is taking my world by surprise right now and that is Josh Brolin..what a talent...oscar in the near horizon

Do people still remember that he played Sean Astin's older brother in Goonies?

Originally Posted by jokerboy1991
This picture is making something on me jump forward!

Oh dear... now it's jumping more than the Pointer Sisters and Kriss Kross.

Jokerboy, unless you're really a Jokergirl, you have basically outed yourself in my eyes with that post. Every person who is "taking the world by surprise" on your list is basically loved by your average gay boy of today. This thread looks like a Tiger Beat magazine.

Originally Posted by jokerboy1991
He is so hot... he looks like James Dean here. I love him.

I used to date someone who reminded me of James Franco... especially in Milk when he had the curly hair... but after he dumped me, he went and got a haircut that made him look like Tom Arnold's lost backwoods brother.

If I'm ever in an abusive relationship again, I hope it's with Channing Tatum. I think one punch would give me an orgasm. I know that's pretty wacky to say, but... LOOK AT HIM!

Meh... I didn't create this thread, but im considering that this thread is about people who at the moment are taking the world by storm, in the news and are everywere. Pretty much people who you see everywhere you look, for what ever reason.

Thats what im getting the point of the thread is. Thats what my top ten was based on. If that is the case, then this thread does not belong in this section.

Oh... okay.... I thought you were saying you thought Obama was an actor too....

I dont know about 10 people...

but I can think of an actor who is taking my world by surprise right now and that is Josh Brolin..what a talent...oscar in the near horizon

Do people still remember that he played Sean Astin's older brother in Goonies?
I remember him more from the Young Riders series about the pony express... which reminds me... I need to order that on DVD...

Banned from Hollywood.
I remember him more from the Young Riders series about the pony express... which reminds me... I need to order that on DVD...
I dont remember the Young Riders series. I m not sure we ever got that over here.

But Goonies..now that was a fun movie to grow up with back in the 80s..incredible to see an young teen actor turn out into such a great talent.

I dont remember the Young Riders series. I m not sure we ever got that over here.

But Goonies..now that was a fun movie to grow up with back in the 80s..incredible to see an young teen actor turn out into such a great talent.
I remember him in The Goonies too... Bolin played Wild Bill Hickok when he was in his teens in The Young Riders... and Stephan Baldwin played Buffalo Bill Cody... you should check it out sometime if you like westerns...