Just to let you know

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Just to let you know, so you guys don't think I'm dead or something, this will be my last post here for about 3 weeks or so, because I'm going to merry ole England!! It'll be my 13th time going. But anyway's, I'll see you around!

Bring me back some strumpets!
Strumpets and marmalade, yum yum!

Why would anyone want ot go to england 13 times? I live here & its boring.

have a Good Trip! Id five you my adress but I dont think Im allowed. and I think you can find strumpetts in liverpool, hahaha .

England? Man, that seems so unlike you, though I can't say why. Enjoy yourself. Bring me back a Spice Girls pencil or something, alright? Oh, and go beatup a Policeman without a gun, too.

I would like to go to England 'cause they let you ride scooters. I think they make you start out on a scooter first then bump you up to a car later. Also, they encourage everyone there to go around corners on two wheels. If you get in trouble for say, running over someone's foot. A mob chases you around like on Benny Hill. That could be fun.

Man, it's so weird without Peter around, isn't it? Freaky. Ironically, the forum has been really active since shortly after he left. And I was expecting a dip in activity, hehe.

Yeah, I wonder when he's getting back.

Watch, as soon as he comes back, nobody will post anymore.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
HEY HEY FOLKS!

I'm back, well I came back Friday, talked to Chris for a bit, and I found 106 new threads, and well I didn't want to type all that much, so I went to my friends for the night, and ended up there another night. Just now am home again, for the first time in 3 and a half weeks! But it was fun. It'll take me a while to sift through all these new threads!

HELLO Og, glad to see youre back but NOW Im leavin to go to Japan with Pigsnie. Now you must take up the slack for Pigsnie & me & you know I post like 8 times a day. and if you are posting for Pigsnie ,you must use big words like seditious & rodent.

Ps. I hope you didnt forget the strumpetts for sunfrog & me.