Saying whatever you want to!

Tools    

I have a simple question that came to me while I argued with Steve earlier about a post I had made.

Is it OK to say whatever the he!!(I don't know what I can and can't say) you want to at any given time?

I think that it is. If I want to tell someone off because they are acting like a witch(you know what I wanted to say) or a tick(once again you know) I should be able to. I figure it's better than saying it behind their back or having a fake attitude towards them. I hate fake people, and you can tell when someone is being fake. Dang it(man I really want to curse) if I have something to say to you I should be allowed to. I shouldn't be forced to keep quite for the sake of keeping a civil attitude. I say if you're ticked off at me let me have it, and I will show the same respect to you. Now obviously I do have certain problems with this approach to life. One is that I would never tell off a chick to harshly. Why? Because of the fear that they would cry. Gosh(I don't know if anyone is offended by useing the lords name in vain) I hate crying. Do you see all of these side notes that I have had to display out of simple kindness to others. I could have made this shorter if I could just say whats on my mind, but know I have to be civil about it. I don't want anybody to say I'm losing my cool (I'm not Steve) I just feel that if I have something on my mind that is bothering me I should be able to tell the person sitting across from me exactly what they are doing to tick me off in a manner that would let them know that I don't like what they are doing. Personally it takes a lot for me to lose my cool and I have very rarely had to put these tactics into use. I would like to know what you guys think about stating your opinion and disregarding how ever the he!!(there it is again) other people view you and for that matter feel about you.

This is cool I don't think I've ever posted in this part of the forum.

While I'm not nuts about "God", I think it would be unreasonable of me to ban it's use. You can also say "damn" -- both are allowed so long as you don't go nuts.

I basically agree. If you think someone is full of it, say so. I'd like to add that it's important to make sure a certain mutual respect is present between those involved. If it is, telling them off shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Once Pigsnie made somebody cry on a forum and his MUM EMAILED Pigsnie to complain. Loll, what a baby! I think Pigsnie called him a dunderhead or somethin like tat, he didnt know the guy was only 12!!!!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
While I'm not nuts about "God", I think it would be unreasonable of me to ban it's use. You can also say "damn" -- both are allowed so long as you don't go nuts.

I basically agree. If you think someone is full of it, say so. I'd like to add that it's important to make sure a certain mutual respect is present between those involved. If it is, telling them off shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.
"If you think someone is full of it say so".

Not like the good old days round ere now

It is if you bother to quote the very next sentence.
LOL. Wonder how life is treating the OP since he started telling it like it is. Fourteen years since he last posted!