Attachments on mobile

Tools    

Relatively minor announcement, but you should be able to attach files to posts on mobile devices now. There's a higher than usual chance of bugs, since I haven't tested this much yet, but I think the basic functions should work. If you notice anything wrong on that front, or even any display weirdness (fairly likely), let me know here. Thanks. And thanks for your patience, anyone who's mainly been using mobile.

Relatively minor announcement, but you should be able to attach files to posts on mobile devices now. There's a higher than usual chance of bugs, since I haven't tested this much yet, but I think the basic functions should work. If you notice anything wrong on that front, or even any display weirdness (fairly likely), let me know here. Thanks. And thanks for your patience, anyone who's mainly been using mobile.
I don't even know what that means, but you know I've been posting from my phone all this time without a problem.

I'm not sure what you mean. Does that mean the advanced posting option is available on mobile now?

No app, but there's a mobile style more suited to phones that should load automatically when you access it from one. And if you add it to your home screen it should use a custom icon, too.