Looking for two movies' titles

Tools    

DIO
I am looking for the title of two movies as are described below:

1. A Japanese architect has a wife, who is fanatic of buying new dresses and shoes. Where ever she goes, she buys expensive clothes. She had a big dress room in the house full of clothes. Once she was driving from shopping, she dies in a car crash.

2. A man wanted to revenge some persons. He plans to kill them in different ways. Once he invites a group of them for a dinner and he poisons them all and police find the dead bodies behind a metal wall because of the bad smell. In another attempt, he send a letter to another one in which there was a poisoned needle. He kills another one in an orchestra and finally when police find him, he kills himself with poison.

Can any one help me please for the titles?

With so thanks,
Dio

#2 sounds almost like it wants to be a Vincent Price movie, a la "The Abominable Dr. Phibes" or "Theater of Blood". Any guess as to the approximate year of either movie?

DIO
#2 sounds almost like it wants to be a Vincent Price movie, a la "The Abominable Dr. Phibes" or "Theater of Blood". Any guess as to the approximate year of either movie?
Thanks B.O.P. They were not the movie that I'm looking for. But I remember the most important one. The Japanese movie is called: Tony Takitani. The movie employs architecture in a very abstract and thoughtful manner. I suggest it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420260/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Thank you so much,
Dio