Unknown Carchase/robbery/heist movie..

Tools    

Been looking everywhere for a movie i saw on TV maybe 7-10 years back. I dont know quite the age of the movie. It was a woman and a man doing a robbery/heist and set off in an old muscle car. The girl later ditches the guy, and goes to some antique store to laundry the money while the guy tries to catch her. The chase is located in the southern US i guess.. Desert and some diners along the way. In the end i think he gets ahold of her at a Gas station where it blows up, and he dies i think. I have no clue what this movie is called.. Please help. And no, its not dirty marry crazy larry..

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Sounds a lot like 3000 Miles to Graceland. That movie ticks off the robbery bit, the muscle car, her ditching the guy, the antique store/fence, the desert, diner, and a gas station explosion.

While the trailer looks nothing like what I'm describing, it's all in there.

*EDIT*
The Elvis costumes are only in the first of the movie during the robbery scenes. After, it turns into the movie in line with what you are describing. Also: grrr@typo.

Hello!
Thanks so much for reply but no its not that one. I am very familiar with 3000 miles to graceland. Great movie. And it was very similar to what i wrote, so not weird that you mentioned that one.