The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Like an angel CiCi . Don't listen to these racists i could hear you perfectly after two or three re-listens

You've been pronouncing it Came-o?? I told you months ago it's because my surname is Cameron, have you been referring to our former PM as David Came-oron?
Thank you

And I never made that association really I never really wondered what Camo meant! Even now, I'm still saying Came-o and if you don't like, you can cash me outside, how bow dah?

And yeah, if you yanks couldn't understand me there, you'd have no chance if I started using slang. People at uni have no idea what I say when I do, although the Scots probably could, I noticed I use a lot of the words they did when I watched Trainspotting

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Me and JayDee should get you on Skype or something together and just talk in slang throughout
Woah hold on! I never agreed to this!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Since everyone is curious as to what everyone's voice sounds like, let's get things goin here with a little clip of your voice and then attach it. There's no need in linking to it or anything since we can upload them through here.

Make sure they are small though. I'll get this started.
lool. I dont have a microphone but someone in another thread is shocked that not all aussies sound like paul Hogan. I want to do this to prove that we dont all sound like bogans who throw a shrimp on the barbie ( australian version of a redneck). I will try to steal a microphone from the husband when he's out of the office next.

Since everyone is curious as to what everyone's voice sounds like, let's get things goin here with a little clip of your voice and then attach it. There's no need in linking to it or anything since we can upload them through here.

Make sure they are small though. I'll get this started.
lool. I dont have a microphone but someone in another thread is shocked that not all aussies sound like paul Hogan. I want to do this to prove that we dont all sound like bogans who throw a shrimp on the barbie ( australian version of a redneck). I will try to steal a microphone from the husband when he's out of the office next.
I keep hoping one of our Aussies would do this.

Well mostly I keep hoping Iroquois will. But I'd like to hear you as well.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ooh. I didn't realise Iroquois was an aussie. Cool.

I spoke to a friend on imdb once during a phone chat. He said he found the outback aussie accent really sexy. He said I sound like I have a plum up my bum like Cate Blanchett. I sorta took that as a compliment.

I don't know that I have ever noticed this thread in the many years it has been up. Since there are plenty of the site's podcasts where you can hear me mumble, this is my singing voice, from a few years ago with my former band...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I never tried this before, but was feeling fine and funny, and almost deleted it, but then thought if one of you would enjoy or laugh, it's worth it.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0J1J3MHhVdb
Well that certainly brightened my day. You've been watching so much Herzog haven't you matt ?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Well that certainly brightened my day. You've been watching so much Herzog haven't you matt ?
Glad it brightened your day!

Only a documentary a few days ago, but I think I should watch some of the latest interviews on YouTube and maybe try again?

There's some comedian who goes on Comedy Bang Bang as Werner Herzog. Like he does the whole podcast impersonating Herzog, it's a pretty good impression. Also Werner is one of the best humans.

Glad it brightened your day!

Only a documentary a few days ago, but I think I should watch some of the latest interviews on YouTube and maybe try again?
He does have a very unusual accent. I noticed you sounded a bit Austrian, which would be in the right direction .