Movie about a mutant that escapes a lab/military base in the desert?

Tools    

The movie follows a group of people inside a lab or military base dealing with a mutant / humanoid, dont remember if it was alien in nature or an experiment, but i remember the creature looking somewhat like the alien in that famous black and white autopsy video.

The creature chases and kills members of the group, one of the final scenes occurs outside the lab / base, the outside looks like a desert or rocky area, the group boards a vehicle, cant remember if it was a helicopter / plane or some king of military van but the creature is hanging from it trying to kill the group. This scene happens in daylight.

I saw the movie in the 90s and i have been looking with no luck (close matches have been "The Terror Within" and "Metamorphosis The Alien Factor")

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like Alien 2

Doom?

Is not Alien 2 ( The movie is not set in space )
Is not Doom, the movie is from the 90s.

The movie follows a group of people inside a lab or military base dealing with a mutant / humanoid, dont remember if it was alien in nature or an experiment, but i remember the creature looking somewhat like the alien in that famous black and white autopsy video.

The creature chases and kills members of the group, one of the final scenes occurs outside the lab / base, the outside looks like a desert or rocky area, the group boards a vehicle, cant remember if it was a helicopter / plane or some king of military van but the creature is hanging from it trying to kill the group. This scene happens in daylight.

I saw the movie in the 90s and i have been looking with no luck (close matches have been "The Terror Within" and "Metamorphosis The Alien Factor")

Thanks in advance!
Pretty sure it's this!

I kept thinking it was called "head" something lol, then I remembered Lance Henriksen was in it!... this is the film you are looking for.