Pitch an awful movie that would make a ton of money

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
It'd more likely end up being a soft reboot starring his son, who will naturally be played by Jai Courtney.

Transformers 6: The Revengeance of the Big Thing

Cast: Mark Wahlburg as Captain Hero

Stanley Tucci picking up another paycheck

Some hot, former Playboy model who got picked instead of a more normal looking, better actress

Luiz Guzman as Racist Latino Caricature

Vin Diesel as a Gravelly Voiced, Out of Shape Badass

Kevin Hart as a Racist Black Caricature

Robert De Niro as a Grumpy Old Man

and Christoper Walken, showing up in the middle of a movie. Because he's Christoper Walken

Oh, and some robots I guess.

Directed By Some White Guy Who Just Made A Decent Indie Comedy At Sundance

Written by a baby who smeared his poop onto paper.

Chucky vs leprechaun

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I really think there's a worldwide desire to see another Crocodile Dundee movie. There's really nowhere you can't send him that wouldn't capture the public's imagination and make a ton of money.

Crocodile Dundee Goes To Saudi Arabia
Crocodile Dundee Goes To Pakistan
Crocodile Dundee Goes To Guam

The only question is what is Hollywood waiting for?
I found this post hilarious. I give you gold!

Legend in my own mind
'Make America great again'

Bit of an underdog story.

An Orange guy with a small animal on his head and seemingly lacking much intelligence, sets out to become the most powerful man on the planet with outspoken and controversial views on just about everything.

Maybe it's a bit unrealistic

How about one about an awards show envelope mix-up at the worst possible moment.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
"the world at its feet"

The story of a small rock in the desert that becomes sentient.

Welcome to the human race...
How about one about an awards show envelope mix-up at the worst possible moment.
Starring Mark Wahlberg as a fictional accountant who tries to save the day.

A veteran police officer from a small town goes undercover as a Mennonite newspaper reporter, and is sent to the big city in order to find the lost city of Atlantis. Along the way, he meets a British terrorist, and a sassy take-no-prisoners kid who carries a shotgun and recites quotes from Les Miserables. Together, they take down a roving band of oversexed monkeys hellbent on securing the Klopman diamond for various nefarious reasons.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Asimov

Mennonite newspaper?

They do? The personals section must be a hoot.

Guy with barn seeks same

A working priest, once convicted of molestation gets trapped in a game of cat and mouse when he accidentally witnesses a conversation between two government operatives discussing a new prototype for a transformer cab driver. They chase the priest through the streets of san fran, the priest is taken and somehow gets turned into a transformer cab driver. People put bumpers tickers on his cab like "Alloy Steel Pedo" and "I brake for teenage cyborgs". In the end, someone runs him over and crushes him. But the it would make money because Michael Bay would direct it and some SNL alum with some credibility would play the lead. I wouldn't pay one red cent to see this, though.