MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Coin flip on which guy to start. Guy I bench goes deep, knocks in five runs.

I'm already in midseason form on guessing wrong!
THE worst feeling in fantasy.

And then after waiting a whole extra day, my Red Sox go 0-4 the first time up. Now I wish the game was rained out again haha

Make Believe Registered User
Greinke pitching with the flu. Great start! Great start!

Miggy finally is gonna play. Really hope now that hes healthy he'll improve overall

tri-ple crown, tri-ple crown, tri-ple crown!

Rays win on a walkoff reversal. 9th inning, 1 out, bases loaded. Bautistas arm interfered with our 2Bs throw to first for the double play, and the 2 runs they score were reversed. The Rays get the double play and the win. Its a new rule! Torontos gonna be pissed!

Rays win on a walkoff reversal. 9th inning, 1 out, bases loaded. Bautistas arm interfered with our 2Bs throw to first for the double play, and the 2 runs they score were reversed. The Rays get the double play and the win. Its a new rule! Torontos gonna be pissed!
There goes their undefeated season...

I went up 21 points yesterday. This is in no way a product of the hectic first week of the season and we can only assume this will continue unabated, perhaps even exponentially, until my ranking improvement has to be expressed in factorials.

I went up 21 points yesterday. This is in no way a product of the hectic first week of the season and we can only assume this will continue unabated, perhaps even exponentially, until my ranking improvement has to be expressed in factorials.
Word

Two pitchers going again today. Weird day yesterday, had pretty decent power numbers but my team hit near.100 Maybe my team should be called the Dave Kingmans

Word

Two pitchers going again today. Weird day yesterday, had pretty decent power numbers but my team hit near.100 Maybe my team should be called the Dave Kingmans
Dave Kingman the old Cubs slugger, havent heard that name in a loooong time. Loved watching the cubs on WGN when I was a kid listening to Harry Carey. The home run war between Kingman and Mike Schmidt. They were my favorite ball team back then. Turner was trying to get all of Florida to love the Braves, constantly airing and updating that team, but it was the Cubs for me

Since Maddon is their manager now, I betcha Loney will end up playing 1B with the Cubs. Rizzo can ride the bench Joes done stuff like that, but no that is a joke.

You sound like such a baseball nerd! I love it!

A system of cells interlinked
First-rounder pulls up lame with a strain last night.

Boooooooo

Make Believe Registered User
Like the Mandelbrot Set

Coin flip on which guy to start. Guy I bench goes deep, knocks in five runs.

I'm already in midseason form on guessing wrong!
Happened again! Even played the guy with the clearly better matchup.

Maybe I should just roll a die or something.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Happened again! Even played the guy with the clearly better matchup.

Maybe I should just roll a die or something.
If you do this, I'd be interested in the outcome.

I'm actually considering it. Remember a few years ago, when I settled all tough football lineup decisions by having my wife and/or cats help me pick? That went pretty well.