Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I liked it as well, but I heard that Affleck neglected the role the Canadians really had in this story

Yeah, having read the actual story on Wikipedia (lol) I saw that too, but that doesn't make Argo a bad movie IMO. It's probably why some people seem to dislike it though.

Evil Dead (2013)

Well I cam into this film not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised, I did think I was going to get some more jumps but that didn't matter it was like a 80's horror movie with a sinister plot followed by lots of gore. There are a lot of references to the original which were good. Overall I did enjoy this movie.

4/5 Stars

3 Days To Kill = 6/10

Kevin Costner makes this material far better than it deserves to be. The tone breaks in to dark comedy territory at strange times and there never seems to be a coherent focus to anything.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

Evil Dead (2013)

Well I cam into this film not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised, I did think I was going to get some more jumps but that didn't matter it was like a 80's horror movie with a sinister plot followed by lots of gore. There are a lot of references to the original which were good. Overall I did enjoy this movie.

4/5 Stars
Two things.

(1) Glad you enjoyed the movie, as, even if I didn't enjoy it quite enough to give it a 4.0/5.0, I did have a lot of fun when I went to see it in theaters. (2) That cover is bad-ass.

Unregistered User
I was supposed to watch The Last Picture Show but that didnt materialize. Watched these:-

Tarzan (1999) -

Men in Black 3 -

Paris when it Sizzles -

A Good Day to Die Hard -

The Incredibles

With this being my first movie like this, I'm a little unsure how to rate it, or describe it. It was great all around, no negatives at all, and I may be underrating it. Early in the movie, I was thinking that the acting was very good, which is silly, but I guess a testament to how well it is done. I enjoyed it plenty enough to want to try other pixar/animated movies. I figure I'll start with the Toy Story trilogy.

Two things.

(1) Glad you enjoyed the movie, as, even if I didn't enjoy it quite enough to give it a 4.0/5.0, I did have a lot of fun when I went to see it in theaters. (2) That cover is bad-ass.
I have never given a movie a 5/5 so 4 is pretty good. Yeah I found that fan made poster and it is now my desktop wallpaper

The Incredibles

With this being my first movie like this, I'm a little unsure how to rate it, or describe it. It was great all around, no negatives at all, and I may be underrating it. Early in the movie, I was thinking that the acting was very good, which is silly, but I guess a testament to how well it is done. I enjoyed it plenty enough to want to try other pixar/animated movies. I figure I'll start with the Toy Story trilogy.
Really good call. You are about to start on some of the best films CG animation has to offer.

Really good call. You are about to start on some of the best films CG animation has to offer.
Sigh, I wish I could relive my childhood by watching Toy Story and its sequels as if they were brand new again. Oh well, at least I've got my yearly marathon of it to look forward to.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I liked the idea, but I didn't find the movie astonishing. I did like it though.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Rushmore-

Heart of Darkness:A Filmmaker's Apocalypse-
+