Captain America: Winter Soldier

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Liking the look of this. I wasn't a huge fan of the first film (it was fun but certainly amongst the lesser of the Marvel films so far) but I'm getting a decent vibe about this one. I like the angle of 70s conspiracy thriller that they're aiming for. And considering that's where they're going with it Robert Redford is a great bit of casting.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Need to see, the trailer seems to be good enough & promising

Honestly, I think this will be the best of the phase 2 Marvel movies. Was disappointed by IM3 and Thor 2 in some ways and this looks actually more interesting, with a scope I didn't anticipate.

Holy crap. Trailer number two just rocked my world!

Everything I've seen and read says they just knocked this one right out of the park.

Yeah, I'm getting pumped up for this (fine, I get pumped up by every upcoming superhero movie). What an awesome trailer, really sets the mood. The fight scene in one of the trailers looked amazing.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I didn't like the first Captain America movie very much, in-fact, I found it to be the worst out of all the movies released in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far including the underwhelming Iron Man 2 and 3. However, I will say that the positive reviews, trailers, and the way that Winter Soldiers look, just about puts me in the mood for some Captain America. I was going to see it for sure, but I can actually say that I am looking forward to it.

Do you think it'll be the best superhero movie this year?

Yes, I really do think this will be the best of the year. Everything I've read and seen confirms it. The first reaction from press screening have been amazing. Just pure raves.

And I really want to post a pic from the premeire because Hayley Atwell makes me weak in the knees...

Reviews are now surfacing for the film and I'm getting ever more excited!!! Just about everything I've read so far has been just raving about it.

I was watching IGN's video review of it and just had a big fanboy grin across my face the whole time. I may even have let out a little fangirl squee or two!

IGN video review

I'm not old, you're just 12.
There's no way I'm not seeing this. I am a sucker for the Marvel Studios films, I even liked Iron Man 2 and 3, which it seems a lot of you didn't. I am looking forward to this, as well as Guardians of the Galaxy in August, and eventually Avengers 2 and Ant-Man. Yes, even Ant-Man. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Reviews are now surfacing for the film and I'm getting ever more excited!!! Just about everything I've read so far has been just raving about it.

I was watching IGN's video review of it and just had a big fanboy grin across my face the whole time. I may even have let out a little fangirl squee or two!

IGN video review
Same here and I've managed to avoid spoilers for the most part. I hope that holds true for the next two weeks. Haters were all over the Net intentionally trying to ruin Iron Man 3 after it was released overseas. Why can't Marvel release worldwide on the same day???

Anyway, it's at 91% over on RT and the reviews have been stellar. Not that I need critics to validate at all but it can't hurt to glance at the jaded folk's reaction. If they like it, fans are going to LOOOOOOVE it.

“With a mix of effective character moments, viserally thrilling action, humor, intrigue, and surprising heart, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is one of Marvel Studios strongest entries to date. This one is in fact a gamer changer.”
That IGN review is exceptional and spoiler free. Thanks for sharing the smile. I'm still grinning!!!

Looking forward to this, trailers have been amazing without revealing the whole story like some. I enjoyed the 1st Capt. America, was a pretty accurate version of the Capt America origin story, & a nice introduction to the Tesseract for the Avengers movie, hoping there will be a Days of Ultron teaser in this movie somewhere.

All the interesting facts of movie is here. I will post on daily basis. Hope you enjoy

"The Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes) is able to match Captain America (Steve Rogers) move by move, even to the point of catching Rogers' shield. This foreshadows Barnes taking over as Captain America (which happened in the comics)."

I am burdened with glorious purpose
The moment Cap aka chris Evans said "I got that reference" ( referring to flying monkeys) in The Avengers, I decided I loved him.

Redford and the 70s vibe I'm getting makes me want to see this.

Saw this yesterday. Will go into further detail somewhere down the line but let me just say - it was AWESOME!!! Absolutely lived up to all the hype that has been building for a while now.

Saw this yesterday. Will go into further detail somewhere down the line but let me just say - it was AWESOME!!! Absolutely lived up to all the hype that has been building for a while now.
All I've seen are reviews like this one. Even the jaded critics are at like 95% positive.

Honestly, I can't wait to see this next week!

Feeling so excited about the movie.