Mary Lo Kenobi

Tools    

You're back!!! i just came back from a trip and noticed your posts. Nice to see you and that pink bunny out and about again.

Originally Posted by Eyes
You're back!!! i just came back from a trip and noticed your posts. Nice to see you and that pink bunny out and about again.
Aw, now. And my pink bunny and I are both happy to be hoppin' and boppin' about the forums once again with you lovely MoFolk.

Mary-Lo Kenobi... That's one I haven't heard in a looooong time. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

I've been meaning to give a Mary Lo update at one point or another, so I guess this is the place to do it. However, I'm going to have to wait for later today, since I think my boss might actually want me to get some work done this morning...

But I shall return. And, remember, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to... um... ickiness...

it'll be nice to get to know you a little better, as we only met briefly

My life isn't written very well.
Ickiness leads to whatever piece of clothing happens to be lying around the bed...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

We got SC and Mary Lo back, now if only A0Z would return

Originally Posted by Eyes
We got SC and Mary Lo back, now if only A0Z would return
No all we need is django only kidding