Taken 3

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Liam Neeson to Return for Taken 3

Not long after the incredible success of Taken 2, it was revealed that work was underway to bring Taken 3 to theaters. Today, Deadline confirms that Liam Neeson is nearly set to return and will be paid almost $20 million to do so.

Robert Mark Kamen and Luc Besson will again provide the screenplay for the third film which, as Kamen noted last year, will offer a new twist on the franchise formula.

Released last fall, Taken 2 pulled in more than $375 million worldwide, beating the original Taken's total gross of $226 million.

Franchise stars Maggie Grace and Famke Janssen are also said to be in negotiations to return to their respective roles, but neither has been confirmed at this time.

As much as I loved Taken and I thought Taken 2 was a decent sequel and it carried the story on very well, what more could they do in Taken 3?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=105811

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
There just milking this now. Loved the first, hated the second.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I feel the same, I hope they dont just make it for the sake of making money as they do with allot of movie sequels. I dont want it to be ruined. I wouldnt say the second film was hate worthy tbh it was good but wasnt anywhere near the caliber of the Taken.

Well they said theres a new twist in the franchise formula. That means it could be good, and even better than Taken 2. Taken 2 wasnt as good as the first, but I wouldnt say it was a bad movie either. As long as they arent constricted by the kidnapping theme they may make something fresh this time.

I personally feel like they are going too far with it. The first one was fantastic and a huge hit.. they just seem to be trying to get more money now.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I don't really care one way or the other about this film, I'll probably end up watching it, although, I still haven't gotten around to watching the second Taken movie. I enjoyed the first one, I enjoy Liam Neeson, but I don't really care.

I loved the first, I could watch the second again.

Im not sure id bother watching a third, theres no one else he knows that could get "Taken" unless he has secret children out there.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I loved the first, I could watch the second again.

Im not sure id bother watching a third, theres no one else he knows that could get "Taken" unless he has secret children out there.
I read somewhere that they were going the direction of having him work as someone who is paid to rescue somebody as a job in this one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I read somewhere that they were going the direction of having him work as someone who is paid to rescue somebody as a job in this one.
This could work if done well. I do love the first film