New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Couple of new trailers.

First up is Pixar's next film, Inside Out. I've been interested in this since first hearing about it's interesting concept and novel approach. Got to say I think the trailer is excellent but not yet convinced how it's going to make a full length film out of it.

And then The Walk, though this is pretty much just a teaser. This is I've got a great interest in just because of who's involved. It stars one of my favourite actors of the moment (Joseph Gordon Levitt) and is directed by Robert Zemeckis who just on terms of how many films of his I've liked would have to be one of my favourite directors. I've liked/loved pretty much everything he's done - the Back to the Future trilogy, Cast Away, Forrest Gump, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Romancing the Stone, Flight, Contact, Death Becomes her, Used Cars.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Good writers, and the last thing Angelina Jolie directed was awesome so this should be good. Unbroken (2014)

If I'm not mistaking last thing she directed was In the Land of Blood and Honey, are you talking about that? That movies was pure bullsh*t, if I ever had good opinion of her she lost it there, grade on IMDb is 4.3,no need to look on Tomato...Its not because of how horrible movie was(it was very bad),it happens, but it was one sided, what I call political movie ... Just pure garbage.

Not currently on fire...
Love that trailer, certainly doesn't give away any storyline, just gives a feel for the tone of the film, like watching a car or perfume ad.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

What movie doesn't benefit from a mullet-powered, Hugh Jackman controlled ED-209?

This trailer seems to be a reaction to the first one that came across as a sob story. It leads me to believe there will be a lot more action than I originally thought.

Inside out looks like a lot of fun. The concept is fresh and orginal too. I thought Pixar had run out of ideas that didn't envovle the word "sequel or "seen before".

Anyways I'm looking forward to it!

Why are we linking old trailers?

Dunno if TV is ok here, but Daredevil released their first trailer for the Marvel Netflix show. Enjoy!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Lost River (2015) Ryan Gosling's directorial debut, could be really good
I will see this. That said, all the talks about it are not too promising. Seems like NWR has a big influence on Gosling.

NEW TRAILER FOR Poltergeist (2015)

Finished here. It's been fun.
I dig the trailer. It's obviously been said before, but there's a huge NWR and Lynch influence present in the trailer. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do behind the camera.

The Voices looks great! Plus it's got Gemma Arterton. I love her. She looks awesome even in the fridge.

Daredevil, I don't know. This was my favorite Marvel comic. I liked the movie to a certain degree, with reservations. I was glad they kept the Daredevil costume but was not happy that Affleck got the role, although he did eventually win me over. Colin Farrell was great as Bullseye, although I missed the costume. In this day of the Avengers, with their full costumes I'm hoping they'll go with the red Daredevil costume. I'm jazzed to see Scott Glenn as Stick, Daredevil's teacher. From what I've seen in the trailer and read, they're going with the "Karen-Page-as-girlfriend" angle, instead of Elektra, which is okay by me. If the show's a hit, maybe they'll add Elektra later. Charlie Cox is playing Daredevil/Matt Murdock and he certainly looks the part more than Affleck and Rex Smith (yes, Rex Smith!), who played him in an Incredible Hulk TV-movie and was terrible.

We've also got Rosario Dawson as someone named Claire Temple. If there are any Dardevil comic fans out there, does anyone recall this character? I stopped reading it sometime in the early 90's, so she may have come along since. Of course, for me, all of this will be moot for a while because I don't have and don't intend to get Netflix. I'll wait till it comes out on DVD. Still, hoping for the best.