Rate The Avatar

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
3.5/5
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I love your avatar!!! 101/10!!
I Love Daffy!!!!! He Rocks!

5/5

Arresting your development
5/5

I saw this av over the word thread...and was hoping that I would find it in this thread!

Kudos dude!

Love

Last the Butcher!

Put me in your pocket...
I have loved all of your avatars Sammy....and this one is no exception. You have great taste my dear.

5/5

MonkeyPunch...I like your avie.

4.5/5 its really funny to look at

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
6/5 original and never tiring. Theres something about your avatar, Ani I really like it
It's because it exemplifies her own classiness.

I like yours too…Wish You Were Here is one of my favorites.

The Taxi Triver: 3/5...only because you use Jules instead of Travis.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

5/5! Real Cool!