Movies that you generally hated but others believe they are great

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Conformist
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy -WORST MOVIE EVER MADE, that I can agreew tih you on.
worst movie ever made? hardly. It's overrated by most of my freinds, but still very funny. Lots of great comedic actors brought together for some great improv. fueled laughs. Is there any specific reason why you didn't like it?

American Pie......people loved, I hated.
Meet The Parents.....people loved, I hated.

Bad Morther****er
I have to say Sideways. I guess I'm about to hear back on this big time, but almost nothing in the movie worked for me. laughed all of three times, I strongly disliked all but Virginia Madse's character. I still can't understand what two people with as little in common as Miles and Jack are doing talking to each other, none the less best friends. Maybe the reson I don't get it is because I'm a young black guy with no interest in wine. Maybe I'm the last remaining soul not to have drunk the Kool Aid in this groupthinkathon that is Sideways. Whatever the reason I didn't like it and I don't understand the prasie for this film.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

I didn't hate Fight Club...but I'll never understand the masses of whorshipers it generates.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by libralucilla
American Pie......people loved, I hated.
Meet The Parents.....people loved, I hated.
IMO Meet the Parents was good, but overrated. I thought Meet the Fockers was better.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I didn't hate Fight Club...but I'll never understand the masses of whorshipers it generates.
Did you read the book?

You have to read the book.

Please read the book!

Alright, I will read the book. I have two other books to read first...books recommended by another member. I'll PM you after I'm done.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Did you read the book?

You have to read the book.

Please read the book!
Chuck P. is a horrible author. He even admitted that the book was nothing compared to the movie. Sorry to bust your funky-fresh-bubble.... wait, no I'm not.

I kid, I kid
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

the only hayward man will ever need
VAN HELSING and HOUSE OF THE DEAD were the worst films of 2004.

although HOUSE OF THE DEAD gets the title of the worst movie EVER
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by Conformist
My god I hated that movie^
Hellboy? i'd have to agree with you, total, overhyped pile of crap. nothing worth saying about it. and two others i forgot to mention were AVP and Blade Trinity

Dogville

I've hated every Planet of the Apes movie including the original in 1968.

motivationally deficient
Pitch black, was the biggest pile of bollocks, chronicles of riddick just piled more of it on and triple x, jeez they were ****. and no im not biased against vin diesel, hes just generally stupid.

The End Has Come
I may get a lot of flack for this;
I hate the movie SHREK , I don't know why others liked it, but I hate that movie with a passion.

Sorry, if anyone liked it.

Not a fan of Kill Bill vol 2, thought the first was very good.

Spiderman 2
gangs of new york
cold mountain
In the name of the father

Viddy well little brother
I really didnt like Oldboy.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
I don't hate The Lord of the Rings trilogy I just think it's very overrated. I personally don't class them as some of the best films ever. I feel the same with The Deer Hunter.
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Titanic ! Colossal flop for me, but my friends enjoyed that movie. Well, standing for a good 3 hours in the cinema also did not help...

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I didn't enjoy Titanic either. I thought it was really boring. Even Kate Winslet's little nude scene, couldn't save it.