The Truth about TWT and me, Read

Tools    

Hi everyone, I'm not sure that all of you know this, but I'm sure some of you do. I am TWT's step brother, I get to live with him, eat with him, learn in his awesome ways, (observe him when he's sleeping shhh) and even play chess with him. One time when me and TWT were hanging out together like we always do (we tight), we went to the park and played basketball. Oh yeah i guess i forgot to tell you about this, (duh) once TWT decided to show his gratitude to me for being a loyal step brother and washing his back. And He returned my favor by signing me up for like 500 different junk email things, i suppose he figured i was lonely by the emails i sent him day after day, and i suppose he figured to connect me to the so called "cyber world" of big timer emailers. He tells me i get more emails than anyone he knows (and believe me, TWT knows a lot of people). Yes i guess proud would be the word i would use to describe how i feel about TWT. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you, one time I had a friend over (his name was matt) and TWT said that he was just like me, and I know how much TWT likes me and respects how cool i am, so i guess when he said that Matt was just like me. He was being nice to my friend bc i am TWT's friend.
Friendship is a beautiful thing. And if you wanna know something, me and TWT have a (as earlier mentioned) Friendship, yes we do. We also have a cat her name is hershey, sometimes i get the feeling that TWT is jealous of hershey and my relationship. And after a while it really appeared to bother TWT. So as a good step brother does, i went to foodland and got him a can of chicken noodle soup. That was when i learned that TWT doesn't like generic brand soup, he only likes his cambells soup. So with a lump on my head i returned to Foodland to get him some Chicken noodle soup. Then TWT hit me again, i don't buy TWT soup anymore. One time TWT came into my room and watches TV with me for a little bit. That was when i knew i was special, that was when i knew i would never be alone, that was when i knew i had a friend, that was when TWT left the room. But TWT has always been a good and kind friend to me, and TWT will always be a good kind friend to me. Because its.....
Just the 2 of us
we can make it if we try
just the 2 of us
building castles in the sky
just the 2 of us
TWT and me

Friends I would like to close this post by saying TWT is a great friend. and i would REALLY appreciate your feedback on what you think about TWT and me. I think we're the best friends earth ever had. Please post back (=

This is beautiful--man
Brotherhood . . . sob . . . :bawl:

Wanna make out?
I feel the exact same way. In fact I even wrote a poem for TWT... I hope you al enjoy it.

I wait outside TWT's window with a telescope in my hand,
and even in the morning, when I watch him wake up and stand
Hour, after hour
Though, with my luck, he never takes a shower
One time he saw me, so I jumped and broke my leg
Yes, I pulled my groin just so he wouldn't feel paranoid.
Oh, up up in that tree.
If I didn't have to pee
Then I would defiantely be
The one and only stalker of TWT
Some say I'm a freak.
But I don't mind
I just sit in a nest and put on a fake beak
Until the day
I have the courage
To walk up to TWT and say.....
Until you get blinds
I will always stay
Dressed as a Blue Jay

Yeah well Neener neener neener TWTadmirerFromAfar, I'm his step brother and your not!

Wanna make out?
Very true, but I take hundreds of photos of him and put them together like a cartoon and pretend I'm talking to him, so HA!

Wanna make out?
Hey, speaking of TWT. I just got my new prescription of Patinol tm, and let me tell you, all my worries are gone. I can finally live in peace. Patinol tm...... Relief is in sight.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Awwww Jeremy loves his brother. How Cute?!?

Wanna make out?
I found a solution to my problem, the one about me needing to use the bathroom up in the tree. I load myself up with Detrol LA, the overactive bladder medicine. But sometimes it doesn't work. Does anybody have any ideas??

TWT admrirer from afar, i think you should just step down. it's clear i am the one and only true TWT wannabe. I think you should just get out of your tree before TWT breaks your pelvis! TWT is mine

I love you TWT

Wanna make out?
I don't want to BE TWT. I want to be his partner and make internet web site pages with him and his programmin' crew.

Wanna make out?
Have I ever told you about the time TWT hit me with a can of soup? No? Well what happened was I was in my tree, when I heard some arguing and yelling coming from TWT's room... I wanted oh so much to see what was troubling TWT so I kept a close eye, then he comes into his room, then turns around and starts yelling at this mysterious character again, he had something in his hand hitting the shadowy figure in the head with it. Then, TWT threw it out the window. Sure enough it was a can of generic chicken noodle soup. So obviously I lived off that and warm blue jay eggs for the next month. I never did find out who the shadowy figure was TWT was so angrily yelling at, but when I do find out, I will probably yell at him too... for making TWT mad of course.

TWT beat me with a can of soup once

Wanna make out?
So it was you...............! What did you do to make TWT so furious about soup?? Oh wannabe... I will have my vengeance... for TWT that is. Nobody, and I mean nobody makes TWT angry without me telling their mom's, then throwing quarter pounders from McDonald's at their house.

I just ate some macaroni (with cheese this time)

Wanna make out?
I wish I could eat food, sometime....

MovieForums Extra
Gees, haven't been on here for something like a week and look what I get to come back to!! You guys sure are wierd!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
y'all are friggin hilarious!

i'm still so very very confused. who is why and why are you all named after TWT? do you mean to tell me after less than a eyar of being up the Great Moderator now has stalkers, admirers and drugg-addled fans?

i like the soup can beating thing though. And the description, TWTWannaBe of how close you were ... until he left the room.

still laughing,

thmilin

hi, i guess its been a while since you have all heard from me. sorry for leaving you all for so long, well the good news is that me and TWT played kickball together today with some neighborhood kids. TWT obviously won. Well now that this post is back at the top i want ALL of you to stop reading it and post back.

p.s. TWT loves me

TWT should go out more with you Wannabe, lol. Me ,I dont play ball anymore with Pigsnie because his bones creek and he cant run as fast.

PIGSNIE Loves me too!!!!!