Jennifer's Body

Tools    

oh sorry, i meant Adam. i feel pretty bad now, mixing adam with adrien, who I actually respect. >.<

Was more than a little bummed to read somewhere that we aren't going to get to see Megan's actual 'Puppies'. They're going to be covered with the dreaded "nipple tape". Shame.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
hahaha i love the

"You're killing people!"

"Nooo i'm killing boys"

have to make that distinction!

I'm definitely going to see it as i am a fan of horror comedies. Not a huge Diablo Cody fan though, didn't love Juno but i do like some of her columns that she writes in Entertainment Weekly. And she sure is milking that former stripper thing a bit...But anyway this looks like my type of movie.

With or without Megan Fox's boobies. I couldn't care less.

Oh and i also read in Entertainment Weekly that if there were boobs, she'd be suing...which means that there won't be

Some more pics, including the best pic of Megan Fox I've seen, but then I'm not a fan.

It's not this one.

And it's not this one.

Yep, it's this one.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I still like the lighter on the tongue trick the best.

Suspect's Reviews

I can tell if it looks funny...I sort of seemed stupid. But I love the song playing in the background. That alone makes me wanna see it.
Playing card shuffler

the link of the youtube is down, anyway i'm looking forward for this movie hahah i'm sure that the theaters will be full of boys.

is everybody just seeing this movie because of megan fox?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I guess I'd better hand in my film aficianado badge because I've never watched Megan Fox in anything in my life.

I guess I'd better hand in my film aficianado badge because I've never watched Megan Fox in anything in my life.

You've never seen Bad Boys II, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or How to Lose Friends & Alienate People...or the TV show "Two and a Half Men" ?

Employee of the Month
You've never seen Bad Boys II, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or How to Lose Friends & Alienate People...or the TV show "Two and a Half Men" ?

I have missed her in Bad Boys II ?