Movie about a man that commits robberies and jogs away

Tools    

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I was looking for a movie on my Netflix history and I can't find it. I watched it a while back and it was late at night so I didn't finish it as I was tired. I think it was a real movie unless I imagined it.

It was about a very quiet young man who likes to run long distance and lives alone in his apartment I believe. Anyway he commits burglaries while he runs and then just jogs away from the scene unfollowed, etc.

I seem to recall him finding a girlfriend or something later on in the film and I must've fallen asleep or stopped watching it at that point. I do recall liking the film a lot. Oh and I want to say it came out in the last 10 years or so and it was a foreign film.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

I was looking for a movie on my Netflix history and I can't find it. I watched it a while back and it was late at night so I didn't finish it as I was tired. I think it was a real movie unless I imagined it.

It was about a very quiet young man who likes to run long distance and lives alone in his apartment I believe. Anyway he commits burglaries while he runs and then just jogs away from the scene unfollowed, etc.

I seem to recall him finding a girlfriend or something later on in the film and I must've fallen asleep or stopped watching it at that point. I do recall liking the film a lot. Oh and I want to say it came out in the last 10 years or so and it was a foreign film.

Der Räuber - The Robber

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Robber.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	9143  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra