Happy Birthday Darth Stujitzu

Tools    

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY DARTH, DON'T DRINK TO MUCH OF THAT MEDICINAL LIQUID

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Darth!!

Have a great birthday Darth

In the spirit of the upcoming holidays...Many happy returns!!!
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

MovieForums Extra
Happy Birthday Darth.......and here's to many many more!!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
God damn you people, can't you see I'm trying to avoid these things!!!!!
Well no point in the raincoat, hat, glasses and fake nose anymore, I've been well and truely rumbled!
You are all too kind, especially as I've been less than a prolific poster since I started my Diploma, it finishes this month, quickest 15 months of my life!
Cheers & beers to you all!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

history *is* moralizing
just... luv you Stuyitzu---- whatever...
latha math and Free Scotland!
Alba'll be mine forever, in this life or another...

rhymes with Goebbels
happy birthday!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Darth!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Happy birthday my friend