The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

ups: good mood, can't put a price on that

downs: really have to pee, but I'm too lazy to move just yet

what will prevail, laziness, or bladder capacity?

Originally Posted by Eyes
downs: really have to pee, but I'm too lazy to move just yet

what will prevail, laziness, or bladder capacity?
Bladder capacity

Ups: Picked up my laptop from the computer hospital.

Downs: I lost every bit of info on my computer the people didn't even try they were rude to me

history *is* moralizing
ups: bought me the t-shirt Delilah craved so much.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Down: My landlord is trying to evict me for absolutely no reason other than that his daughter needs an apartment. I can't afford a lawyer to sue the crap out of him.

Up: ummmm...I don't see any ups about possibly being homeless by the end of this month.

Up: bought a cute little demin skirt

Down: Had to fill up my tank with gas today UGH

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Up: Got to go out and get some time riding my bike

Down: Was expecting to hear from my Cousin (Who is like my second mother) but nothing to this point

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Down: Was expecting to hear from my Cousin (Who is like my second mother) but nothing to this point
Where is she? can't you contact her?

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
She lives in Houston. I live in Dallas. 4 hours apart.

She leaves her house at 7 AM to go to work, gets home a 6, and spends time with her baby girl for the rest of the night.

The only time I'm ever able to talk to her is when she comes into town or if I email her at work.

Just kind of depressed because she hasn't been so quick to reply to my emails the last three or four times

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Just kind of depressed because she hasn't been so quick to reply to my emails the last three or four times
Remember that she maybe busy, that doen't mean she loves you any less Hey you maybe the only person she doese reply to.

www.forumninja.com
Up: Talked to a friend whom I haven't seen in six years.

Down: She didn't sound too happy.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by nebbit
Remember that she maybe busy, that doen't mean she loves you any less Hey you maybe the only person she doese reply to.
I imagine that it is that she is too busy. It just kind of sucks not to hear from her, because I love her so much. I just miss her.

Oh well. Gotta press on

The World doesn't stop spinnin' for anyone, ya know?

up- its hump day

down- its pouring and my dog probably peed in the house.

Down: My grandmother passed away this afternoon....

You ready? You look ready.
Ups: The chick I like is back in town.

Downs: She's dating another guy and it ain't going to work out between us. I feel like real crap. Why do I both with women? Soon as I get even remotely close to one it seems like they just kick me in the stomach.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by John McClane
Why do I both with women? Soon as I get even remotely close to one it seems like they just kick me in the stomach.
It's not just you, they do that to everyone.

ups - ordered more dvd's

downs - its gonna take couple of days for them to be delivered

Originally Posted by John McClane
[b] Why do I both with women? Soon as I get even remotely close to one it seems like they just kick me in the stomach.
Because she isn't the right one, the right one won't do that.

ups: I woke up, went out to buy more dvds, cleaned the house (yes I love to clean dont ask why but I hate a nasty, messy house, cleaning claims me for some strange reason everything just feels so much better when its clean)
downs: spent more money, and plus it was way toooo hot outside today