Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Wow – interesting to see her at the start of her career. I was only watching Beetlejuice the other day and she was so funny in it.

Love Molly Parker. She was terrific in HOC.

Check out her manicure. So modern.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Isnt it great! Amazing how fashions keep coming around.

Halfway through Supercop, and every time Michelle Yeoh comes on screen I can't look away from her. Stunningly gorgeous woman.

This might just do nobody any good.
Hmm, I just realized I don’t know Yeoh from anything besides Sunshine, really.

Back to Taylor...

This might just do nobody any good.
It’s a pretty simple photo. I’d say the one I posted seems more modern. It’s the clothes. I had to double check.

Bingo! I also saw her on a series called Strike Back on HBO last night, where she was a badass who kicked bad guys' asses and carried a huge gun. I thought I recognized her so I looked her up. Very nice!

Dany’s handmaidens, huh?

beautiful photo. Yeah I'm sure you all thought that as well. That's so nice.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Stunningly gorgeous woman
You know who's gorgeous? You. :3 Seriously, though, Li Gong is so much more stunning than her it's not even funny.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You know who's gorgeous? You. :3 Seriously, though, Li Gong is so much more stunning than her it's not even funny.
I don't know who she was being compared to here but I like Gong Li as well.

I dont know that name but holy moses, she's a stunner, Dad!