What are the best movies that are heavy on dialogue?

Tools    

His Girl Friday. Brilliant rapid-fire dialogue delivered beautifully by a great cast. Billy Gilbert is delicious.

The best thing about that movie was Cary Grant's performance. I didn't like the rapid-fire dialogue that much, tbh. The movie is so fast-paced that it really becomes hard to keep up with.

Finished here. It's been fun.
In Bruges I really,really ended up liking. It's a dark comedy. This film is one of my favorites already. The characters are so cool, the atmosphere is excellent as is the dialogue and writing. Such an awesome film.

The first few that comes to mind are:
Dead Man Walking, Glengarry Glen Ross and The Women.

Heavy on dialogue? I guess Persona is the highest ranked film on my favorites list that is driven by dialogue more than everything else.

Tokyo Story and Ikiru may be regarded as heavy on dialogue? I don't think so. They use dialogue to a moderate extent, more than a typical hollywood blockbuster but less than a typical Bergman film.
Whoa, now I have one! PMMM the movie.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I have to agree...how can any serious film buff have NOT seen PULP FICTION?
I didn't see Pulp Fiction for a while, well after I began pursuing movies not just as entertainment, and after I would probably be considered a film buff. I just had different interests, and I didn't really care for the film. It wasn't revelatory, didn't have amazing dialogue like everyone said it would (I prefer Linklater or Weerasethakul), I just didn't care for it. I don't think Pulp Fiction should be a mandatory film for a film buff. There are much better films from that same year even, that should be a mandatory film for a buff, Satantango, Chungking Express or through the Olive Trees for instance.