Ever Watch a Foreign TV Series?

Tools    

There are a lot of good Canadian series. Arctic Air is one.

Anyone on here like anime?

only Dragon Ball

Semper Fooey

Anyone on here like anime?
Well, there is a great diversity of anime series, films and OVA's. So a statement like "like anime" is almost meaningless (it is similar to a statement like "like hollywood movies").

I enjoyed the following anime TV series:

- Future Boy Conan

- NGE

- Planetes

NGE is the single most powerful TV series I ever watched. Anything else I have watched seems quite restrained, by comparison, such as The Sopranos, a good but slightly overrated HBO tv show. The most powerful US tv series I watched was perhaps Breaking Bad (at some moments, at least).

Thought he lost everything,then he lost a whole lot more.
I would recommend an Italian TV series called “Romanzo Criminale” the English translation would be "Crime Novel". It’s 22 Episodes in all. It’s a bit like the Goodfellas but in Rome and in the 70's; the production values are quite good.
It would be Rated R in the states.
Here's a small clip with almost no dialogue:

I would recommend an Italian TV series called “Romanzo Criminale” the English translation would be "Crime Novel". It’s 22 Episodes in all. It’s a bit like the Goodfellas but in Rome and in the 70's; the production values are quite good.
It would be Rated R in the states.
Here's a small clip with almost no dialogue:
I'd recommend the film of the same name, too.

Try this zombie series from France, especially if you liked In The Flesh that just finished here in Britain. Here in Britain, it's coming to Channel 4, in May I believe.