Forum software upgraded

Tools    

I know how to do that. My point is, it use to copy/paste by right clicking, and it doesn't now. I would rather it did again, but I will live if it doesn't. I was simply asking if I was the only one with the problem.
I can copy and paste ok, by right click or keyboard shortcut.

I can copy and paste ok, by right click or keyboard shortcut.
Thank you for letting me know.
Maybe after I reformat tonight, all of my trivial, and greater problems, will be gone. This is a weird one. I swear, it is only happening on this board. Oh well!

Can anyone attach files to their posts right now? I can't

I'll see if it's just this computer because it's been acting strange lately. I'll try the laptop and let you know if it's just me or not.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
If I try to rate posts I get 'only registered users can rate posts'. But I am a registered user...I can post replies, it has my name at the top ofthe page and evrything...

Sorry about that; I fixed a bug the other day that inadvertantly broke part of the rating system in the process, it seems. I've since rolled the change back; let me know if that fixes things.

Suppose I'll just have to find another way to squash the other bug.

Didn't know where to put this so I'll put it here. Mofo can't load for me at all in the morning, I can only get on after 12:00pm....weirdness...and then it's a fairly slow load...any ideas?

Yeah, this has kinda become a bug/suggestion/complaint thread, I suppose. Ah well.

Anyway, yes, there's been some regular downtime over the last several days; always in the mornings, it seems. Rob, the generous fellow who hosts this site, is looking into the matter now. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, MoFos. Servers can be temperamental things. We should have this straightened out for good quite soon.