Get on TONGO's Ignore User List!

Tools    

Out of curiosity, do you care to explain why you have blocked those members?
While we're at it, why are you trying to fool me into thinking you're Cobpyth with that avatar?

You should feel honored, Tongo!
Sexy Celeb. never made a thread just for me (except for that "I Love You Captain Steel" one)!
It's a game. And the game isn't over, yet. Keep playing, everyone.

PARTY IN THE IGNORE LIST!

PARTY IN THE IGNORE LIST!

SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE VIP MEMBERS ONLY!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	list.png
Views:	275
Size:	388.5 KB
ID:	28466   Click image for larger version

Name:	Party.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	28467  

You could make a semi-decent Survivor game with just the people in that ignore list.

The party is in full swing... and I just snapped a quick photo of some of ignore list partiers... (is that Citizen Rules on the end?)

From left to right: nostromo87, TheUsualSuspect (trying not to be noticed), Camo, Sexy Celebrity, rauldc14 and Citizen Rules.

I totally didn't include CiCi there because I was thinking CiCi and Topsy were both girls.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I totally didn't include CiCi there because I was thinking CiCi and Topsy were both girls.
Just get a picture of Divine and that should do

But in case y'all are wondering, I am indeed male, my name is Callum

Just get a picture of Divine and that should do

But in case y'all are wondering, I am indeed male, my name is Callum
Hi Callum! Nice to meet you! Does your last name start with a "C" also? (thus "CiCi")?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

Hi Callum! Nice to meet you! Does your last name start with a "C" also? (thus "CiCi")?
Yeah! My initials are actually CCH, so some of my friends call me CiCi. Seeing as that's feminine and I bat the other way

But it's nice to meet you too, Captain! Hopefully you'll be joining us on the list soon

Out of curiosity, do you care to explain why you have blocked those members? I know I've seen you and Camo go back and forth before, so you don't have to go into details on that one. And of course, if you'd prefer not to explain, that's fine too.
He explained it in another thread, can't remember where though think it was something like this (me trying to remember his words):

Camo: Camo is so awesome that his awesomeness often overwhelms you so you have to take short breaks from him.
Nah, i said that i don't think he should continue talking about SC, calling him a troll, etc, when he's on ignore because he obviously can't respond back and it happened to me before.
SC: Troll
Nostromo: Troll
CiCi: Troll
Topsy: Is probably CiCi

Yeah i can't actually remember what he said other than those haha.