i am an aspiring filmmaker. i think i want to be a director/screenwriter when i grow up, i used to write sketches and plays when I was younger (my first at age 8). But lately I'v been noticing how strongly I am drawn to filmmaking. I have a couple ideas already for some films, a re-make for Lady L. (1965- heh, I read the book last summer and started on a screenplay for it, and then a few months ago I found out it was already a film, though not highly popular). Also a short film about a doorkeeper/elevator doorman in a upscale New York apartment building who's job helps more people than the people around him realize, I think I want that one to be silent so that the actions willl speak louder than words. and much much more.....

I just find it so incesssantly annoying that whenever I read a book I see it in my mind as a movie, I see random people on the streets and I make stories for them, and worst of all sometimes I'll be somewhere and I imagine what it would look like on film and how you would work with it and why would a movie be shot there. I figure I might as well put it to good use
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"