Well, this is it. The release of L.I.T.W.!!

Tools    

The film is coming out tomorrow. I'm really excited about seeing it. Who else is planning on seeing it?

I don't know. It's getting bad reviews. Might go see Clerks 2 instead.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I don't know. It's getting bad reviews. Might go see Clerks 2 instead.
I shall see it...

Lost in never never land
Just because it is a Shyamalan film I will eventually see it. But after the reviews are coming out the way they are, I don't expect much from it. Probably won't see it right away now.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

I will go see it soon, hopefully. I think it has potential to be a good movie.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by diane09
I will go see it soon, hopefully. I think it has potential to be a good movie.
It's getting slayed on RT...idling at 24% good reviews right now...

Whether it's particularly good or not (or even downright bad), it's clearly unique, and Shyamalan's films are worth seeing even when they disappoint (though I've only been disappointed by The Village thus far). I'm seeing it in a couple of hours.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Whether it's particularly good or not (or even downright bad), it's clearly unique, and Shyamalan's films are worth seeing even when they disappoint (though I've only been disappointed by The Village thus far). I'm seeing it in a couple of hours.
Can't wait for the review. I might end up seeing it myself, just not sure yet.

Originally Posted by Sedai
It's getting slayed on RT...idling at 24% good reviews right now...
Well then, thanks for that.

Originally Posted by WarpedStrawberry
The film is coming out tomorrow. I'm really excited about seeing it. Who else is planning on seeing it?
We are seeing it in a few hours! Yippee! It's a matter of taste. I love Shyamalan and think he's brilliant. He has style. Cinematography, fresh ideas and faces. His FILMS are the only reason I still actually go to the theatre. If you read this M.Night, please email me so I can give you an educated review. I am a copywriter, and FILM contessuer. Thanks for making films- and not making tired old has-been plots Hollywood seems stuck on.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Erm...huh? Anytime!
Uhm....I was being sarcastic.

Already saw it. Going back for a second look over the weekend. Very, very fun.

Originally Posted by diane09
Uhm....I was being sarcastic.
So was he. He wasn't panning the film by linking to the TomatoMeter; just pointing out that it hasn't been well-received.

I believe myself to not be easily moved but the way "The Cookbook" was portraid was amazing. I blog that is about the extent of my writting ability, but after seeing this movie the little thing, of many other greater things, was that I have more faith in myself.

I not going to sit here and write about how I am an avid-fan and could recite every last line from Night's movies, but I can say as for as undering and feeling the raw emotion that went into making any of his films esp. LITW was felt by me and my wife. Thank you Night for trying to open the minds of are poor american nation and though your goal may not to be to change the world, it always changes my opinion for movie more in the postive than in the negative.

I love your, Night's, movie and I just want to say thank you for bringing us to the window that peers into your soul.

(I know that Night may never read this or that my opinion and misspelled words have very little effect on what the so-called cridects say about this movie or any of his work I enjoy it and more say I'm brave enough to say so.)

Originally Posted by The Gnat
Just because it is a Shyamalan film I will eventually see it. But after the reviews are coming out the way they are, I don't expect much from it. Probably won't see it right away now.
You should go see it. The movie critics are just pissed because he does such a good job making fun of them and then slaughters one of their own. It almost reminds me of a mob mentality how they have all banded together to pan the movie. It was good. My kids got it- they are 6 and 10. The Wizard of Oz was scarier. If movie critics aren't getting it, they must have the mentality lower than a kindergartener. Its a funny, adventure in your own backyard type of story. Quirky, thoughtful and artistic. The audience laughed out loud several times. We are glad we ignored the critics.

Originally Posted by sandyintheburbs
Already saw it. Going back for a second look over the weekend. Very, very fun.
We thought so too. My kids want the DVD already.