The Best Season Of Television Ever

Tools    

I cant believe I didn't mention this one in my original post, but Penny Dreadful season 1 is as good as some of the best I've seen. Yeah it's somewhat impossible picking a #1 season overall in the history of television.

I was charged hearing they were going to revamp the series, Penny Dreadful: City of Angels, but then got bummed out because it wasn't a continuation, just a standalone. Then seeing it with all the intentions of wanting to love it....well it just sucked. Still a fan of Natalie Dormer though.

For me one is ~ Series 1 of Utopia~ the UK original series. It's got one of the best music scores I've heard in a TV series too.

Yup I might have to go with this too.

There are a lot of standout seasons of great TV shows but I feel Utopia (UK) Season 1 is damn near perfection and needs to be recognized.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."