Share some of your most hated music

Tools    

I think people who hate jazz do not realize what a vast array of music is labeled under the heading of jazz.

Believe me there is something that you like that is actually jazz.
I was going to make a similar comment earlier. When a person says "I like Rock music", that doesn't mean they like the Carpenters and GG Allin and everything in between.

I find it hilarious this needs to be explained.
You'll notice I'm putting progressively less effort into each subsequent reply.

Kind of depressing that an ounce of intellectual curiosity needs to be defended on a forum devoted to an art form. But that probably makes me sound like a beret-wearing beatnik so never mind.

I was going to make a similar comment earlier. When a person says "I like Rock music", that doesn't mean they like the Carpenters and GG Allin and everything in between.

Which is why I usually say "hard rock and most metals."

Bon Scott era ACDC is vastly superior to Johnson's....but Back in Black is still probably their best record, so it still gets a pass by me

Perty much.

You ready? You look ready.
anything that starts with a tay and ends in an ift

edit: oh yeah, and anything folk punk
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

LOL I have never heard the Carpenters and GG Allin mentioned in the same sentence.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist