Posts you are ashamed of

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I was curious to see how far back the general movie forum was, 37 pages if anyone is interested, and I happened to see that I had created a topic on Revenge of the Nerds...a movie I have no favor for these days. I wanted to see what the hell I had to say about it, and to my surprise this was there:

Did anyone else watch this marathon on Comedy Central today?? They played all 4 of the movies. The first one is pretty funny. It had its moments, along with the second one which was pretty funny. But man did the third one suck. But anyways, I have a question for anyone who can explain it to me. In the first movie Lewis steals the cheerleader chic from her boyfriend, they get together. Then in the second movie there is no mention of her, AND Lewis finds a new girl. They fall in love. THEN in the third movie he is married to the girl from the first movie. Whats the deal with that?
What the hell was wrong with me? I'm sure there are many, many more posts like this of the past that in no way reflect my movie commentaries now, but I was just curious to see if anyone else came across any posts from themselves that they reread and lowered their head in shame.

I'm not ashamed of any posts I authored.

There are many I have read by others that I ain't too proud of...as a matter of fact, including a bunch by you, OG-. What in the fu*k WERE you on about with the Revenge of the Nerds cycle anyway?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I have no clue whatsoever and can never recall making myself watch a marathon of Revenge of the Nerds movies. I must have just finished cooking up some crack.

But yes, I'd say the first...2 or 3 years of my posts can be credited as being posted by another person entirely. It is pretty interesting how drastically my taste and above all, appreciation for film has evolved.

Though, I will still heartily defend Starship Troopers as my favorite movie of all time.

i've got one, i had a breakdown that day and called Caitlyn a b*tch, still sorry about that, although i think she may have forgotten by now

And this is my BOOMstick!
I wonder what my first post ever here was. 'Cause I bet it sucked.

Stainless Steel Rat

Originally Posted by Nitzer - 2/2/04
Hollywood's so stupid, instead of making another sequel to The Mask, they could have made The Stainless Steel Rat movies. There's about 7 books, so seven movies. Today's technology and special effects will make them look even better. What do you think?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Well, it doesn't suck.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

And this is my BOOMstick!
Hmm. Isn't that something?