wishmaster rumoured to be in jason vs freddy 2

Tools    

there is a strong rumour going around, that the devislsh wishmaster is being added to the jason vs freddy sequel. apparently ash has been dumped, as there wasn't enough interest being mentioned in him.

so the way it looks freddy vs jason vs wishmaster

A system of cells interlinked
You have to be kidding. People like The friggin Wishmaster more than Ash? I considered anything wishmaster to be absolute rubbish. Oh, wait FvJ is absolute rubbish, what a match!!!

_S

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
there probably will be one if you saw the ending of the first one

this rumor further confirms the notion that these franchises arent really in the "horror" genre so much as the "comic-book" genre.. why dont they just do a crisis on infinite earths-esque mass retcon-crossover and get them all out of the way in one shot? they could also throw in aliens, predators, terminators, superman, robocop, manhunter, and any other 'crossover worthy' franchises. it'd be a rightous gasser all the way! better yet. howabout 'lxg-2 vs. freddy et al'. crossover vs. crossover, mano a mano, and this time it's personal.

Movie Posters For Sale!
Well, I guess the whole "Freddy vs. Jason" thing can't get any worse....why not? Hell, throw in Pumpkinhead for all I care.

Pumpkin head, a little Michael Myers, a dash of chucky come on I'm sure they can make this one really suck! I actually enjoyed Freddy VS Jason but they should have stopped they were lucky as it was getting away with how much they made off of that.

Pirates of The Carribean

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
then predator could do a super jump over all their heads and rip their spines out.

Beware the Moon
Pinhead was in one of the original draft endings of Freddy Vs Jason, they should have gone with that idea and they could have done something really impressive, like an all out war based in hell with the odd stray killing in the real world for the next film.

If they do ignore a hellraiser crossover I would prefer to see Ash rather than the Wishmaster, "As you wish" just isn't as cool a catchphrase as "Groovy" or "Gimme some sugar, baby".

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Or maybe we could have Freddy and Jason go and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight until they get tired and then check in at the Bates Hotel for some badly needed z's!

I wanna see a multi-battle between everyone who's anyone in the horror world.....

Freddy Krueger
Chucky
Michael Myers
Jason Vorhees
Pinhead and his Cenobites
Ash
Pumpkinhead
Dr. Giggles
Candyman
Horace Pinker
Alien
Predator

and.... ?

And this is my BOOMstick!
Don't forget Evelyn from Mountain Top Motel Massacre!

Lol, me and my friends rented this movie a couple nights ago, if you want good solid horror and tons of scares DO NOT rent this movie.