Not the best, but most watches films.

Tools    

Messenger from Hades' Gate
We all have these movies: They're not great, but they're fun to watch. So, we plug them into the VCR/DVD player and watch them over and over again.

For me, I'm almost always watching Batman, The Crow, Ghostbusters, Highlander, or Willow. People would get the idea that I thought these were just the greatest things since the invention of the coffee maker, but that's not true. They're just fun background noise, and I already know the plot inside and out so I don't have to watch too closely.

What are your non-classic but certainly most watched movies?

id have to the best movies to put on in the background for me would have to be high fidelity, old school, and the rocky horror picture show, throw in some BASEketball every now and then...

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

If I love to watch it over and over, it is great to me. I don't subscribe to the idea that movies like Die Hard, Beverly Hills Cop and Star Wars are just fun, while movies like The Godfather, Citizen Kane and 2001 are great. I just don't think that way.

I have watched these movies over and over:

Star Wars
The Empire Strikes Back
Beverly Hills Cop
The Terminator
Instinct
Jaws
The Sting
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Glory
Jurassic Park
Stakeout

And I think they are all fanfrigintastic.

My daughter and I used to watch Robin Hood: Men in Tights over and over.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Never conform, never compromise....
I have to agree with Firegod, if I watch a film that much, it is good to me, despite what others may think. Some of these movies for me would have to be, Blade, The Crow, Pitch Black (I don't own it, but I used to watch it almost every time it was on when I had sattelite(SP?), even though I said it was not a well made movie, lol), hmmm...most of the other movies I watch alot, were pretty popular, ex. The Matrix. Oh, and almost forgot, Ferris Buelers Day Off(sp?), watch it every time its on . And when I was younger, I think I watched The Transformers movie, almost every day for a year..ahh to be a kid again
- Corey Taylor (2002)

A system of cells interlinked
I constantly watch:

Blade Runner
The Usual Suspects
Mulholland Drive

but, alas, I have gotten away from constant watching in the past few years. I mean I used to watch Labyrinth and Star Wars daily in the 80s, to the point where I have seen each of those films at least a hundred times. Nowadays I tend to get hooked on a film and watch it a few times, then shelve it and move on to the next addiction.

_S

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Sedai
I constantly watch:

Blade Runner
The Usual Suspects
Mulholland Drive

but, alas, I have gotten away from constant watching in the past few years. I mean I used to watch Labyrinth and Star Wars daily in the 80s, to the point where I have seen each of those films at least a hundred times. Nowadays I tend to get hooked on a film and watch it a few times, then shelve it and move on to the next addiction.

_S
i have kind of been going the same way...but I know what you mean about the origiinal Star Wars Trilogy..and Labyrinth..I still love that movie (Bowie kicks @$$).

Put me in your pocket...
With the kids...we have alot that we see over and over again....

In the past...
The Mask
George of the Jungle
The Parent Trap
Legally Blonde
Miss Congeneality
What About Bob?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Singin' in the Rain
Take Me Out to the Ballgame

and the list goes on with them...

This week it's been....
City Lights
Cheaper by The Dozen

For me personally, it's usually...
...Romances and romatic comedies like...
Sleepless in Seattle
You've Got Mail
Two Weeks Notice
While You Were Sleeping
Pride and Prejudice
(1940)
Sense and Sensibility
Bringing Up Baby
The Princess Bride
Captian Blood
The Adventures of Robin Hood
(1938)

and so on....

Guess when I was younger it as films such as "Labyrinth" and "Never Ending Story"...however, nowadays I spend alittle too much time with the more...gruesome...films such as "Battle Royale". Though if I got the chance would probably watch my old fave's.

when i was young i would watch the mask all the time and the power ranger movie and batman returns. now im always watchin scary movie and rush hour 2

my favourite backround noise movies:
Jay and Silent bob Strike Back
Dogma
Clerks
The Fifth Element
Rush Hour
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."