wishmaster
0%
0 votes
Leatherface
0%
0 votes
leprechaun
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

this was the general idea behind the poll on FVJ2 (again)

who is your favorite killer between these few???

only 4 votes including mine for michael, well, well, well

cant' u do better people??

thx JRS, Endless, and Pyrotramp, but i'd like more input. PLEEEZZEEEE

thx, for now michael is in the lead, but does anyone else have anything to add???

And this is my BOOMstick!
Go Ash Go!!!

well, that's fair, but i have to ask, what's so great about ash?

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
well, that's fair, but i have to ask, what's so great about ash?
Ash is so great because. . . well. . . he's Bruce Campbell! That's why! No matter what role he does, he's always a riot (minus the original Evil Dead film, but he still did a great acting job, though not necessarily a funny acting job).

Tell me you weren't cracking up when Ash's hand when crazy in the second film! And Campbell did such a great job of it! And Ash as a demon? That was freaky!

Originally Posted by suppression
Ash is so great because. . . well. . . he's Bruce Campbell! That's why! No matter what role he does, he's always a riot (minus the original Evil Dead film, but he still did a great acting job, though not necessarily a funny acting job).

Tell me you weren't cracking up when Ash's hand when crazy in the second film! And Campbell did such a great job of it! And Ash as a demon? That was freaky!

yes, but the question is about Ash, not the acutally actor, Brad Loree, Robert Englund, and Kane Hodder weren't on the poll, the character's were.

I thought this was about favorite slashers? Some of these people aren't slashers. I voted for Ash nonetheless.

If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla
Originally Posted by Garrett
I thought this was about favorite slashers? Some of these people aren't slashers. I voted for Ash nonetheless.
I agree. Although I did not vote for Ash.

Pinhead is THE ultimate slasher. Not killing for vengence or because they're crazy, but for the pure and purposeful pleasure of the destruction of the flesh. The exquisite pain, the agony, the luxurious spilling of blood.

That's a slasher!
~VMax|:~
~VisualMaximum|:~

Michael Myers in Halloween is far the more intimadating slasher character. He was a quiet evil monster on a mission. He also had a haunting look to his face that just stays with you even as you get older. He just seem to be more true to realism than any of the others.

I didn't vote for ash because naturally he's a good guy and not a slasher but i did vote for Freddy Kreuger because he attacks people in their dreams and kills them morbidly and downright dastardly ha ha ha.

alright, slasher wasn't the best choice of words, but i basically meant killer from a horror film, the others were there just in case those few people got pissed b'cuz their fav wasnt' on there

and thank you Escape, that's what i try to tell every1, btw i was shocked at the measley 1 vote Jason had

oh, and to all fans, i'm close to creating Mask Smilie's, for all the killer's, so anyone who wants one can email me at [email protected], and i'll tell u as soon as i'm done

In response to all the queries about Ash's brilliance, if Bruce Campbell wasnt good enough..then i'll try to shed some light, Ash (described as The Punisher with DuffMan attitude) has the most personality out of all them. All his lines are brilliiant and delivered with such talent....ohooo, it makes me tingly. He is the man, while the others may have presence and can intimidate people Ash is plain cool. He wins the day gets the woman yet still messes up, comically, KLATOO VARATA Nik..cough..TA he is simply...it.
I can continue if you have queries

ok, i put him in for my interest, but he isn't even a serial killer, of any kind, he slays zombies and *****, so there's really not even a comparison

just didn't want this poll to fall off the 1st page, i'm still shocked at the overall lack of input, about 16 votes so, anyone else who didn't vote yet, just vote, don't even post

just keeping this on the page,

keep voting...

i voted Michael because halloween is the greatest horror movie ever and most of the sequels were good. but as a whole i like a nightmare on elm street better. the series is more interesting and doesnt screw itself over like the halloween series. also why is this thread in upcoming movies/sequels area. this isnt really an upcoming movie.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

My favorite slasher is Marty McSorley.

just didn't want this poll to fall off the 1st page, i'm still shocked at the overall lack of input, about 16 votes so, anyone else who didn't vote yet, just vote, don't even post
Why don't you give it a rest.

Originally Posted by Loner

My favorite slasher is Marty McSorley.

Why don't you give it a rest.
because i still don't think that everyone with an interest has voted, and the mods have no reason, nor excuse to shut me down, so this poll ain't going no where bud, sry to disappoint u...

because i still don't think that everyone with an interest has voted, and the mods have no reason, nor excuse to shut me down, so this poll ain't going no where bud, sry to disappoint u...
Well, having run this site for nearly four years, I can say with plenty of confidence that I think just about everyone with an interest has voted, given that you've now bumped it several times. Sometimes threads gets lots of replies, sometimes polls get lots of votes, and sometimes they don't. But we don't go throwing them back up to the top constantly to try to force participation in something which people just aren't participating in. Sorry.

Thread closed.