Catwoman

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
If you're talking about the quality of the trailer, it's because it's a screener. The actual one has not yet been released.
No, I meant the sushi, the allergies, and the milk drinking.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

this movie looks horrendously bad. the only way i would see it is if halle berry got naked in it! i think that is the only thing that could even possibly save it!

My good what have they done!
I read ashley judd was gana get the role, she would of been much better than halle berry
She does look like a superhero out of the tick.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tick.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	2642  

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Check out Yahoo!'s description of this movie. Yes, even though this movie is about a woman in a kitty cat costume with a whip, this is NOT based on the Catwoman from Batman. Instead of Selena Kyle, we get a woman named Patience Price who is brought back from the dead by the Egyptian Cat-God Mao to avenge the death of her husband and her (hey! This sounds kinda like another tired rehash of The Crow!)

I love that Catwoman from Batman (even more than I love Batman) and I love Halle Berry, but what Amish Canadian Gastroenterologist thought this movie up? "Hey! Let's take the name of a really popular comic book hero/villian and turn it into a cheap remake of The Crow!" Arrrrrgh! Sometimes I hate Hollywood!

I've been hoping everything they've shown thus far has been a joke, but likely not.

I had absolutely no interest in this movie from the moment I started hearing about it. But all this hype about how bad it's going to be makes me want to see it... just to see an actress I really dislike, fail horribly

I think she looks good!

That said, I'm not gonna go see that film, though.

But still .... prrrrrrrr

I mean, c'mon! Look at those legs!

Cheers, Martin

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by StarSailor
I think she looks good!

I mean, c'mon! Look at those legs!
I complied with your request and have been blinded from the sheer hideousness of that outfit. I hope you're happy! Now you'll have to go to your dying day knowing that you made a poor man go blind!

PS: Typing while blind is hard. Try just doing it with your eyes shut!

You gotta see past the costume, man! Come on, you're a guy (right?)! Be a man! Admit it! She looks good!

It's Halle Berry, for cryin' out loud! In leather! Half naked! Crouching! And stuff!

Cheers, Martin