What character would you like to be?

Tools    

Renton from Trainspotting. I want a bloody Scottish accent.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by bolverk
Renton from Trainspotting. I want a bloody Scottish accent.
Speaking of Scottish accents, I'd have to pick Scotty from Star Trek!

Evolution in Progress...
ok here is just a few(so hard to decide...and yes I think we all would like to be pinhead in that dark corner of our minds where we don't talk about where the man at the altar touched us hehe)

but seriously

Andre Lenoig (spelled right???) from -STORM OF THE CENTURY
or
Drake from -Aliens (come on... he was doing Vasquez... she was uber hot for a butch marine chick )
and just for ****s and giggles
Conner McCloud - the Highlander Series

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE...

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
His last name is Winnfield, Jules Winnfield, and yes he is a bad motherfu*cker, I loved Pulp Fiction.

Jules : "Reach into the bag and give me my wallet"
Pumpkin : "Which one is it?"
Jules : "Its the one that says bad motherf*cker on it"
Ha, for sure... but how bout being Richard Gecko (Clooney...I think that was the right brother) in From Dusk Till Dawn. Only thing... I'd keep the girl with me at the end

I ate all your bees.
Okidoki then, my list goes as follows:

Neo from the Matrix - Only if I was able to have his powers in our world as such, or maybe we are assuming you go to that characters world. I'm not really sure.

Dutch - Predator - Cause I would love to be some Uber Buff predator Killing Machine...for a week or two

Aragorn - LotR - He's my favourite character and I have always been a fan of Ranger's in all RPG games

Luke Skywalker - Star Wars - Being at one with the force would be one sweet ride, I would be able to levitate all sorts of food over to me.

T101 - T2 - Being some super strong machine would be amusing for a few days.

Wolverine - Xmen - Healing factor, Indestructable Skeleton and Claws and Enhanced Senses, not to mention a ripper hair cut. Easily my Favourite Choice

Spiderman - Super Strength, Sences, Speed and Wall Climbing, who am I to complain?

I wanna be Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Evolution in Progress...
I'm still unconvinced...and i am still going with either

Andre Lenoig (spelled right???) from -STORM OF THE CENTURY
or
Drake from -Aliens (come on... he was doing Vasquez... she was uber hot for a butch marine chick )

I would like to be Lara Croft, she kicks butt. If i were a guy i would want to be Peter Parker (Spider-man).

Drexl from True Romance, just for a laugh, Oldman is too cool for school.

Originally Posted by MuzikQueen79
I would like to be Lara Croft, she kicks butt. If i were a guy i would want to be Peter Parker (Spider-man).
I want to be MuzikQueen's boobs

Originally Posted by nebbit
I want to be MuzikQueen's boobs
It is a cool avatar. heh
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
It is a cool avatar. heh
You boys are sooooo easy...

By the way Nebbit...I love your new avie.

Tyler Durdan
Boba Fett
Sala (indiana jones)
Han Solo (that'd be kind awkward with wanting to be Fett and all)
the Joker
And found he was eating his shoe.